Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_Barcaskey

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

etat

COOL!   8) 8)

now, that one is 123 by 80 pixels wide.   If you can bring it up to around 350 wide and it will be three times the size.

It is 12070 bites if you can, you can bring that up to somewhere between 20 and 30 thousand bites. That way when the picture get bigger, it will also be clearer and not lose quality. 

It  took me a long time to figure out how to do this because at the time I didn't know the first thing about computers at all.  One BIG advantage is I send and receive lots of pictures in emails. One person that used to send me pictures would take forever to download into my email, it would almost shut my computer down.  I taught her how to resize them like I learned here and the emails send a lot quicker now.   :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

tnlogger

I've been bringing my pics down to 9-12 k and I cant see much differance in the quility but they sure help those with dialup  ;D
gene

Murf

I use an online software called EasyPhoto. It really is easy too!!

I just run the program from my browser, it opens in a little Java window thing-a-ma-bobble. You just open a photo, click "im age", "size", and enter the size you want it, about 350 works good here. Then click "File", and "Save As" and when the new box opens move the little slider in the upper right corner over to less than 30kb, and click "OK".

It takes just a few seconds to do each picture.  8)

http://www.easyphoto.pl/_jnlp/easyPHOTO_0.jnlp
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Mike_Barcaskey

thanks murf, I'll give that a try
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Thank You Sponsors!