iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NEW TIMBER WOLF 1" CARBIDE TIPPED?

Started by wle, January 06, 2007, 03:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wle

ANYONE USE THESE BLADES ,WANT TO TRY THESE ON POWER POLES,
HOW MUCH DO THEY COST JUST LOOKING FOR INFO. ??? ???HAS ANY ONE TRIED 1.25 CARBIDE TIP? I HAVE WM LT40 HD

LOGDOG

If you ask Suffolk Saw they are likely to send you one for free to try out. At least that was there last offer to me. Always pays to ask. :)

LOGDOG

Kcwoodbutcher

I doubt that they give these away. Suffolk doesn't list a price in their catalog but others I've seen were well over a hundred bucks. You might consider a bimetal blade if you're having problems but a standard blade should work with power poles.
My job is to do everything nobody else felt like doing today

LOGDOG

WLE ...I checked out the blade you're referring to. Looks cool at first glance. But as I read the details it says that it's for use with a "vertical bandsaw of 18" or more". That makes me question a horizontal application. Not saying it wouldn't work, just makes me raise the question. Afterall, why specify vertical if it could be used either way right? Just a thought.

I did notice something interesting though. Timber Wolf seems to offer the same sharpener as Cooks Saw for about $300.00 less. I like that. :) Let us know if you try one.

LOGDOG

Thank You Sponsors!