iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my poor wife :)

Started by yukon cornelius, August 24, 2014, 10:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradMarks

To Papa1:  How many were betting against it lasting when you got hitched at such an early age? You were 17, yes?  I am very impressed!  As I say: If it hadn't been for my wife, I would've never stayed married ;D.   

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Yukon, I like the gloves hanging on the sign.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Papa1stuff

Quote from: BradMarks on August 28, 2014, 02:13:20 PM
To Papa1:  How many were betting against it lasting when you got hitched at such an early age? You were 17, yes?  I am very impressed!  As I say: If it hadn't been for my wife, I would've never stayed married ;D.
My departed Sister bless her soul told us we were to young and it would never last  ;D
She had three husbands!! :(
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Papa1stuff on August 28, 2014, 08:19:05 PM
Quote from: BradMarks on August 28, 2014, 02:13:20 PM
My departed Sister bless her soul told us we were to young and it would never last  ;D
She had three husbands!! :(

:D :D :D Good story Pappa1.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

yukon cornelius

Quote from: Papa1stuff on August 28, 2014, 01:32:03 PM
Congrats all My Wife and I are in our 62 year  ;D

that's amazing! you are blessed! I hope I can post on here in my 62nd year of marriage. or even at 62 years old!

poston, my neighbor looked at it and said "why are the gloves on there?". I said I the accidentally got stapled on there and I left it. hes always givin me a hard time, a pretty funny guy!  ;)
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!