iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2018 Christmas Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED FIRST POST!

Started by Jeff, December 07, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

2.5 hours left. plenty enough to whip this entry out...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Contest entry now closed.
Good luck to those that entered!

Jeff

WINNERS ANNOUNCED FIRST POST!

I already have all the contact info I need, so we will get your prizes out asap!:)

LeeB

Recon I'll have to try again next year. Congrats to the winners. We're all winners to have this place.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

straincm

Thank you Logrite for the Bluecreeper package. I have never used the product before, so I am looking forward to giving it a try. Thank you Jeff for putting this on each year. It is always fun, and this year a special gift to go along with it. Merry Christmas to all.

thecfarm

Congrats to all the lucky winners!!
Merry Christmas!!
Don't forget, we need a picture of you and your prize!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Old Greenhorn

Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks for a great contest Jeff. Merry Christmas to all!
Tom
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

samandothers

Congratulations to the winners!

Thanks again to Logrite for the wonderful gifts!  Thanks to Ray to for sharing his creation!  Thank you Jeff and Tammy for your time to put it all together and such a fine place to partake!

Merry Christmas!

Magicman

I didn't get a prize but being a part of this group makes me an automatic Winner!!  Thank You Jeff, Tammy, Logrite, Riteleg, Bluecreeper, Tam-i-am, and Kevin.

Merry Christmas to all of my Forestry Forum Friends.  Actually, we are all winners!!!  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

maple flats

For us lazy ones and dumb ones is the answer going to be shown? Way back when I was in grade school, the teachers showed the answer key at the end. Sometime I could then get it.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: straincm on December 25, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
Thank you Logrite for the Bluecreeper package. I have never used the product before, so I am looking forward to giving it a try. Thank you Jeff for putting this on each year. It is always fun, and this year a special gift to go along with it. Merry Christmas to all.
I didn't win this year but congrats to all and thanks again to all the sponsors that made it happen! 

Straincm, I won a Bluecreeper package 2 or 3 years ago.  Fantastic stuff - you will like it and will discover new ways to use it all the time.  I was hoping to win again since I'm getting low...  ;)
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

ladnerlogging

Congratulations to the winners, and Merry Christmas to all!

btulloh

Wow.  What a nice surprise.  I was happy just completing the puzzle, but this is a great bonus!

Thanks to all the sponsors and to Jeff and Tammy.  Merry Christmas!  Indeed.  

I can't wait to see those sexy singles.  I better straighten up a little around here before they get here!

Merry Christmas to all the Forestry Forum members.
HM126

Jeff

Quote from: maple flats on December 25, 2018, 11:22:22 AM
For us lazy ones and dumb ones is the answer going to be shown? Way back when I was in grade school, the teachers showed the answer key at the end. Sometime I could then get it.
It wasn't a question, but a journey. There was not an answer, but a destination.

Dan_Shade

I enjoyed the puzzles.

Thanks again to Jeff and the spo sponsors  
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

South02

I can't believe I won the 30" mill special canthook! I read the winners several times and got my wife to read it also, to make sure I actually won! Having a manual mill I use my canthooks a lot. I have been needing one this size for awhile. Thanks to all the sponsors, Jeff and Tammy for putting this on. Merry Christmas to all Forestry Forum members!

doc henderson

Wow!!!
I never win anything.  What a Merry Christmas gift.  I am hard to buy for.  I will share and enjoy the prize with my family.  I did the puzzles at work and all the nurses have been asking if I won.  They will also be thrilled.  Thanks to everyone and sorry if you did not win this year.  Jeff, next year I am willing to donate a gift as well, to give back a little.  I have been on other forums, but this one has a little fun while being a great resource.  Merry Christmas all.    
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

doc henderson

Thanks Ray at thecfarm!  I am sure the jam will be great.  Thanks for adding to everyones fun.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Chuck White

Congratulations to all entrants, and especially to all the winners!

Thanks to all the sponsors!

Thank you Jeff!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Roxie

Say when

Tam-i-am

Thanks to everyone who played!

Congrats to the winners!  Keep watch for the UPS truck as your prizes are on their way.

Kevin and I packed them ourselves as our shipping department is closed this week.

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

btulloh

Just got a notification from UPS that my package will be delivered tomorrow.
HM126

Magicman

I am anxious for you to post pictures of those "Sexy Legs".  ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

btulloh

The sexy singles came in today as promised by UPS.  They look great.  They are much beefier than I realized from the picture on the Riteleg site.  They are really nice and they should hold up to a lot of normal (or even abnormal) use.  The flanges are much bigger and thicker than expected.  Now I have to find a suitable use for them.  That'll be a good way to occupy one of the many rainy days we seem to be so fond of this year.

They were packed and taped very well. Thanks to the executive packing crew at Logrite for getting these out so fast.  

--- Pictures tomorrow --- 

HM126

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!