iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

That's Fast service - Thanks WM PA

Started by WV Sawmiller, October 27, 2020, 03:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Sawmiller

Yesterday just before 1:00 pm at a lunch break at a customer site I realized my supply of 4 degree resharpened bands was down to 2 new ones and the one on the saw (Okay - there may be a couple of lightly used bands hanging in the shed back at the house) and I have my 15 oak "firewood" logs to saw Friday so I called WM Pa, talked to Nathan and ordered another box of 15 just to be safe. My wife and I got back a few minutes ago from running some errands and such and found my new box of bands leaning on the front gate. Under 24 hours from placing the order to delivery. The FedEx lady picked up another box for resharp yesterday. I should have sent some in sooner but have been sawing pretty steady the last couple weeks and got behind. This should keep me sawing for a long time.

That's pretty hard to beat! Thanks WM Pa team. Keep up the good work.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

PAmizerman

Absolutely
Marty is definitely the go to guy in the industry. Just the other day he spent over an hour on the phone with me over several phone calls.
I was trying to switch my forward reverse to run through my h bridge because my forward solenoid went bad.
The electrical tech in Indy told me I needed a new H-bridge. 
Marty talked through the wiring with me and discovered I had to switch two wires and everything works as it should. If not for Marty I would have spent $650 on the H-bridge and still been down.
Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

Durf700

my local Woodmizer shop out of Hannibal NY has been absolutely great to work with as well!  I have called and asked many questions and they are always super helpful!  I couldn't be happier with them.  Everyone is always a pleasure to speak to no matter what you call for!  I have called for bands and spare parts and always get them the following day or 2cd day if they are coming from they're main location. 

I can't imagine going to any other brand in the future other than Woodmizer!  Even though I have never owned anything else, I don't see me every feeling a need to do so.

Thank You Sponsors!