iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I lost my virginity to a black walnut on (new) aluminum LT20

Started by jholub, November 25, 2009, 07:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jholub

Marty, I took a pic of the blades I have,I only have 9 not sure if I should have 10 or 11?
would one come on it plus the box of ten or just the box of ten? the bill of sale said they are 035 milford part#ltb-2. they do look some what like the nike ,I will also tell the org.owner to keep his eyes open for two blades. will upload pics soon
aluminum lt20,my wife bought it for me and is happy that she has reached "KEEPER" STATUS.

zopi

I'm thinking parts are gonna be tough to come by...

That is a neat find..I came across a 14" iron beam walking plow in pretty good shape awhile back...found it's match in a 1901 Sears catalog...but I doubt they will trade...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

paul case

most of those catalogs never made it out of the outhouse in that year . you may have a real rare one.     :D :D :D :D  pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

bandmiller2

You done good,next log should be cut for a roof over it.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

smalltreesdave

Nice Find!
If you have the parts manual you can get most from WM.
I purchased new bearings for mine along with some belts and some hardware that was rusted.  Mine was a little rougher shape than yours! :o
Looks Great!!
Enjoy this day, it will not come again.

MartyParsons

Blade quanity I think would be 11. 10 in the cube box and one on the mill.
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

zopi

Quote from: paul case on November 26, 2009, 10:54:16 AM
most of those catalogs never made it out of the outhouse in that year . you may have a real rare one.     :D :D :D :D  pc

true...the catalog was on google books though...digital toilet paper...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Thank You Sponsors!