iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

On the road

Started by rjwoelk, March 15, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjwoelk

Took the tour. WOW

more pic in my gallery. 
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

bwstout

Family is going up the June for vacation in the Smokey's were doing a little detour to see it. Love your pic
home built mill

trapper

Wife and I  enjoyed going through it.  We combined it with a woodmizer open house in indy.   Go to woodmizer site to read about their part in building it.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

rjwoelk

Dropped cattle head gates and squeeze. In Henrietta Tx and then on to Center Tx.
Then the fan pooches on the tripac. So got it fixed in Mount Pleasant. 
No load yet. 
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

rjwoelk

Well summer is here and time to get my logs and go home.  Hemlock, could have got a couple more on but was worried about the weight.  Have not pulled a full max weight triaxel to know what my gauge pressure should be. Logs were 10 to 14 tops 16 to 22 butts. 50 plus long.

Gearbox

I see who you drive for . Did they ever speed those things up ? They used to be set at 58 . Driver more right foot .
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

rjwoelk

Yup we are at 62
 Lol
The load  scaled at 95000. So around 60000 lbs of logs 

Gearbox

Do you have a big right leg from standing on the throttle . I did Beach ND to Fargo in 5 hours and I wasn't buying the fuel . That KW would fly set wide open .
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

rjwoelk

No problem we are all automatics in the KW.  But still on the foot through the mountains, The first 5 hrs was 20 to 30 mph, very narrow and squiggly road, hairpin turns etc, once on the #3 I was pretty good except on the hills down to again 30 mph. pretty solid and road very nice.
Got home and the 150 hp tractor was dead alternator is gone took it in to the dealer today for a bunch of work, So used the 65 hp JD 3020, lift one end of a log and then the other or just dragged several off.

Thank You Sponsors!