iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hello from Ontario Canada!

Started by NamN, May 31, 2019, 03:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NamN

Hi there!

Found this forum as I'm searching the internet for more information on timber. Hopefully I can meet some of you going forward and contribute to this forum. 

Cheers!
NamN

curved-wood

Welcome to the forum. A lot of great folks and knowledge around. Where in Ontario are you from ? 

scouter Joe

Welcome to the forum . Xs 2 on the location . Ontario is a fairly big province . 

GAB

Except for PEI all Canadian provinces and the two Northern Territories are fairly large in area.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

samandothers

Welcome you will enjoy the stay!

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, NamN!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

frazman

I'm new as well and have been doing alot of reading here. Welcome from Manitoba on the north side...

NamN

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Born and raised in Mississauga but now call Brampton home. I agree, every province/territory here (except PEI) is huge! Still have to explore the rest of Ontario and I doubt I fully will in my lifetime. I recall this one time I had to travel to Val d'Or for work and the drive there was stunning.  I can only assume that the rest of Canada is equally if not better in view. 

Best time to do anything is now. So, I'll start off with a correction about timber. I'm starting off with logs and will build up from there. 

-NamN

Sixacresand

We crossed Ontario from the Pig Roast in Michigan to Niagara Fall.  I remember telling my wife that except for windmills, the landscape looks like South Georgia.  Welcome to Forum.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Hilltop366

Quote from: NamN on June 01, 2019, 12:22:11 AMI can only assume that the rest of Canada is equally if not better in view.

The farther east you go the better it gets! ;D

Welcome from Nova Scotia.

Brucer

The farther east west you go the better it gets!  ;D ;D ;D

Welcome from BC.

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

dgdrls

petefrom bearswamp

A warm welcome Eh? I think this how to spell it but sounds as A
How Canada was named
They put all the letters of the alphabet in a hat and drew.
Guy puts his hand in and draws one out.
He says I have a C eh? next I have an N eh? next I have a D eh?
There you go!
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

rjwoelk

Thar is a good one.
Welcome from Saskatchewan.. 
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Thank You Sponsors!