iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pics finally!!!!!!

Started by Burlkraft, December 01, 2005, 07:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

I think I should have pics with this post. ;D ;D ;D
One is of the house and all the fresh snow this morning, the others are of my lathes.

I hope this works!!

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Furby

Tony

VERY NICE

What did you say that white stuff was ??? ??? ??? ::)

Tony 8)
TK1600, John Deere 4600 W\frontendloader, Woodmaster718 planer\moulder, Stihl MS461 Stihl 036 & 021 & Echo CS-370
"You cannot invade the mainland United States.  There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."  Adm. Isoroku Yamamotto ( Japanese

Kirk_Allen

Come on Tony, you used the "Snow" word three times as an excuse to not work on my roof :D

Fla._Deadheader

NICE pics, Burlcraft. A little tip, next time, hit the enter key after posting the link. That will put a little space between the pics, so they don't run against each other.

Now, we need pics of the GOODIES ya make.  ;D ;D ;D 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

sawwood

WOW two oneways lathe. I am jealous as  :-X. I have a delta 14 /40 but would give my right arm
for a oneway. Now you need to show what you make with them. I turn segmented bowls and
vases. I also make bird houses, and candy jars. I guess i need to post some more turnings my
self.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Tony

Quote from: Kirk Allen on December 01, 2005, 08:06:12 PM
Come on Tony, you used the "Snow" word three times as an excuse to not work on my roof :D

Yea....... Yea....... I did, didn't I ?  OOPS :o :o ;D :D
TK1600, John Deere 4600 W\frontendloader, Woodmaster718 planer\moulder, Stihl MS461 Stihl 036 & 021 & Echo CS-370
"You cannot invade the mainland United States.  There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."  Adm. Isoroku Yamamotto ( Japanese

sprucebunny

That looks like a nice slab table in the background ???

What's a one way lathe ???
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Saki

That is a great looking table, can't tell for certain, but it looks like a great big hank of walnut, is it? What does that baby weigh?

asy

Yup, photos all nice, but the good one of the really cool table in the background seems to be MISSING!!!  :o

Could you rectify this problem please :D :D :D

asy :D :D :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

pigman

Quote from: sprucebunny on December 01, 2005, 08:27:33 PM

What's a one way lathe ???
It is a brand of high quality turning  lathes that I would like to own.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Burlkraft

The unfinished piece in the shop is a redwood root burl slab that has 2 brand new, never been played flying V guitars embedded in epoy in it. It has 2 redwood root bases. It is for a friend of mine that is in the music business. It is going to be a desk. You guy's didn't know that we grew redwood here in Wisconsin, did ya?? ??? It's one of the big secrets we been keeping here for years. I got some better pictures and I'll post them later.......right now I got to go to therapy on the rebuilt knee.  8) 8) 8)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

iain

If your following this thread, then click on Burlkraft members gallery to view some pretty fancy work

iain

Thank You Sponsors!