iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hunting Sportsmanship

Started by Forester Frank, November 16, 2000, 03:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Scott

Is This Hunting?? One of several elevated stands on an area with seperate channel CB radio communications between them. Note the "bait station" below with a "roof" overhead to prevent the deer from "seeing up" and detecting the "shooter".

~Ron

Corley5

If you hunt for the sport of it I would say it isn't very sporting.  If you hunt only because you like to eat venison it looks like a very efficient way to go about it 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Kevin

If it makes for a one shot humane kill I don`t have a problem with it considering there are too many deer and disease will wipe out far more than hunters will take in a season if they aren`t harvested.
I`d rather see a deer killed there and put to good use rather than see it wedged into a windshield.

J Beyer

I get to go hunting on 30-40 private acres this year ;D .  Besides myself, there might be one or two others on the same plot of land  ;D ;D .  I'm just going to get the lawn chair out and sit there as long as I can stand it if it is really cold out.  The place is right on the Fox River with plenty of food nearby.  Hunting should be good  considering the land has not been hunted on for several years.

JB 8)
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

Thank You Sponsors!