iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Show in St Charles pics!

Started by Buzz-sawyer, September 28, 2003, 10:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz-sawyer

Had a great time at the midwest forest products show...I met Ron, biby and Jeff and Tammy...she can be a prankster ..she poured water on Jeff right after this pic of her!

left to right Ron, Biby, and Jeff

Tammy

grounds

keen mill

I bought a load of stuff from Pipers saw shop...and made some great buisiness contacts...best of all met some ff member!
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Bibbyman

I was there a half-day when Mary fixed my bib stap.  It was twisted a half turn.

It was great visiting.  It was after 1:00 pm on Saturday before I got away from the Wood-Mizer area.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

biziedizie

Buzz-sawyer is that the Side Chuter trailer in the background??? If it is I know understand how it unloads.

Steve

Buzz-sawyer

Hey biz thats it  ...the video was cool  it drops 29 tons in like 2 seconds...
hows the homebrew workin?
Don
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

biziedizie

Yeah it is cool how it drops it's load like that 8) Why hasn't anyone thought of that years back???
  Home brew is at a standstill till I can figure out a way to keep a room heated while I'm at work.

Steve

Buzz-sawyer

steve just put a lamp or light near the brew
Don
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

biziedizie

Don when it's cold in the winter things freeze here so I would need a few heaters to keep things warm, like I have no heat but a woodstove. I can keep the stove going all day when I'm gone but that's a waste of wood. If the weather stays the way it is I could maybe knock a batch off in the next few weeks 8)

Steve

Tom

Steve,
An electric light bulb in a small space can really heat it up.  Why don't you build a container for your "jug" kind of like a refigerator and put a light bulb in it.  Monitor the temperature and see just how warm it gets.   Don might really have something there. :)

Thank You Sponsors!