iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

sawmill sheds

Started by lyle niemi, June 15, 2012, 07:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

been kinda thinking about this for a few weeks now, My first thought is to make it about 40 x 70 with a 16 foot ceiling, it will be a pole construction with tin exterior walls. Thats my first thought for this morning....

taylorsmissbeehaven

What size mill is going in the shed? I'm getting ready to build a shed this fall for my lt 15. It will not have to be that big but it sure would be nice to have all that space!
Opportunity is missed by most because it shows up wearing bib overalls and looks like work.

taylorsmissbeehaven

Just went down a few posts and saw your pics. Very exciting! good luck with the truss hunt
Opportunity is missed by most because it shows up wearing bib overalls and looks like work.

lyle niemi

Quote from: taylorsmissbeehaven on June 15, 2012, 07:31:55 AM
What size mill is going in the shed? I'm getting ready to build a shed this fall for my lt 15. It will not have to be that big but it sure would be nice to have all that space!
if you go down a few post you will see some pics of it.

Bogue Chitto

I have been wanting to build a sawmill shed for years.  Every time I put save some logs and put lumber to the side for the shed, someone comes along and wants to buy the lumber.  ;D.  But I will not complain about the $$$. I want to get rid of the roll around shed.   

36 coupe

Sheds dont have to be big.I built a pole shed just big enough to cover the saw head.Mill track faces north so the shed provides shade.Board and batten white cedar covers the sides.Roof is poplar rafters and boards.

Thank You Sponsors!