iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lund Boats - Who Has Them

Started by firefighter ontheside, June 25, 2021, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

:o Wlmedley wow -that motor makes your boat look pretty small.   Is it a 4 stroke?
With it nicely trimmed, how fast?   Max the Rebel is rated for is 45hp.

JJ

Wlmedley

4cylinder 4 stroke .Mercury uses the same motor from 75 hp to 115 .The only difference is the computer the best I can tell.The fastest I've had it is about 40mph with someone heavy in the front but it's kind of scary.The motor is worth more than the boat and probably a little overkill but I figured I can always let off the throttle.Half throttle is about right :laugh:
Bill Medley WM 126-14hp , Husky372xp ,MF1020 ,Homemade log arch,Yamaha Grizzly 450,GMC2500,Oregon log splitter

gspren

@JJ that boat looks like it has a trolling motor on the front so it should go as slow as you want, don't run it with your starting battery.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

SawyerTed

I've always liked the looks of Lund boats.  They are great looking and seem tough too!  

The photos of all y'all's boats prove how nice they are!

Tight lines!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

JJ

For boats that live on trailers, aluminum is way to go for keeping weight down and easy launching.   Lund boat layout are designed by fishermen and hulls are the toughest out there.

JJ

Ron Scott

Lund makes a good boat. They are especially sought after in the used boat market.
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!