iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Does Novajack Exist?

Started by catvet, November 17, 2005, 05:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catvet

I've visited Novajack's website and would possibly like to purchase a couple of their products.  Their ATV trailer in particular interests me.  I have e-mailed them a number of times and called them only to get a recording in French (not my strong suit). 

I also talked to my Bombadier dealer who also tried to contact them without success. 

Is the company defunct?  Anyone been in contact with them recently?
Catvet

Northern Vermont

Kevin

Their 800 number is still working.

Dale Hatfield

I played this game last year.
I wanted a logging arch and a few other things.  You can only call without  reply so long  before you start looking at another product.
Good luck 
Dale Hatfield
Game Of Logging trainer,  College instructor of logging/Tree Care
Chainsaw Carver

HARLEYRIDER

norwood makes a logging arch for an ATV also
Greenwoods Timberworks

maple flats

I also tried last year, gave up and bought a 3 point hitch arch, works great.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

HARLEYRIDER

Thier website works....although that doesn't neccessarily mean anyone in home.....but here http://www.novajack.com/

I never heard of them before....man they have some cool products.  for the ATV logger
Greenwoods Timberworks

Dale Hatfield

A few years ago  I was  a sales rep for them through a partnership with  The Game Of logging . I trained  on all their equipment and bought some but that was like 4 years ago now. . I still train for GOL  but Nova jack is off working on somthing else from what i have heard.

Dale Hatfield
Game Of Logging trainer,  College instructor of logging/Tree Care
Chainsaw Carver

catvet

Thanks for the feedback.  I wish they would have the courtesy to take their site down if they aren't in business.
Catvet

Northern Vermont

PawNature

I requested info from their website. Never did hear from them,
GOVERMENT HAS WAY TO MUCH CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES!!!!

whitepine

I contacted them by email about 5 months ago and than on the phone and they were very helpful. If I remember right the owner was working for the outfit that makes the gas powered winch. I had discussed getting a trailer from them but the price was just to much, they had a distribution point on the east coast if I remember right but steel prices were killing them. I ended up making a copy of their trailer (there are several others that make similar trailers Baileys). There site is great  you may not be able to get ahold of them but there is some great ideas on there and alot of good information.

3ridge

Catvet,
a few months ago I bought thier skidding cone, rope, rope reel, and corner block. I have to say I was VERY impressed!
I used to work as a logger years ago so I'm comfortable with the whole felling, skidding thing. I didn't expect to get a lot of work from a four wheeler but I've got a fairly good trail system on my land and for firewood I just have a blast with this setup.
I had troube contacting them at first but they have a place in New Hampshire. Something to do with thier winches I belive.
I have two numbers on my cell under Nova-Jack, so you can try them both.

1-888-388-7855
1-800-567-7318

Good luck, Dan.

catvet

Dan,

Thanks for the info.  I'll give it a try.
Catvet

Northern Vermont

Thank You Sponsors!