iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Don't Cut the Cord!!

Started by Magicman, May 25, 2016, 06:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

Each manufacture seems to have settled on a design, and they are sticking with it. I think people are tired of having to switch all the time.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Magicman

Quote from: Magicman on May 27, 2016, 09:04:19 AM
Our PE550 edger threw a rod this week.  It is MD'd so I am finally out of the "Weed Eater" business. 
Wrong.  It was not engine trouble at all.  The recoil starting mechanism was the problem.  I have a starter pulley kit, a start cam, and two start dogs ordered.  $25 and I should be back into business when they get here....hopefully.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Logger RK

Bought my Bride a Black & Decker weed wackier with 20 volt lithium batteries. Very satisfied with it. The cheap off brand gas one's weren't to reliable. I've heard Sthil makes good gas ones,but the B&D is nice & light for her.

Al_Smith

The biggest problem with gasoline weed wackers, hedge trimmers and perhaps blowers is they sit unused for 8-9 months out of the year .Then they don't want to start .

Most of my afore mentioned stuff was free simply because they would not start .Usually just a rebuild of the carb is all they need .

I'm not an advocate of pre mixed fuels with stabilizers for long term storage .I would however suggest it for folks who are less incllned to tinker with stuff like I do. Just fill like half a tank at the end of the season, run it a little and put it on the self for the winter .

Thank You Sponsors!