iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tractor parts dealers- Kubota

Started by Flyboy, January 11, 2006, 05:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyboy

:( A while back I saw a post about a tractor parts place. Dang if I can find it again. I have a 1981 Kubota DT 7500 4X4 and can't seem to find anyplace that even lists the model.  Theres got to be something out there somewhere. Anybody run across a good older tractor place?
Thanks Much.
Flyboy

A "Good Old Jack" -  DT 7500 Kubota 4X4 Farmi Winch - Norwood LM 2000 Band Mill - A Good Son, A Good Dog,

Ed_K

If your looking for used parts, call Eddie Nash up in coldbrook NH. They have a web site to get # off of. Sirum Eq, has new botas Montague MA. Also Pinttacle View in Walpole NH.
Ed K

stumpy

Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

Flyboy

:) Hey Ed, I heard that Franklin runnin this morning :D I'l try Nash, I broke a rear X in my tractor this morning and am lookin to at least find one before ?I start tearing it apart. I'm hopin it is broke somewhere away from the splines where I can weld it if I can't find another one. Syrums is where I bought the tractor to begin with. They porked me good on some tire chains :( But I'll give them a call to as last resort.
Stumpy, thanks I'll try it ;)
Flyboy

A "Good Old Jack" -  DT 7500 Kubota 4X4 Farmi Winch - Norwood LM 2000 Band Mill - A Good Son, A Good Dog,

Onthesauk

Also might check out      http://www.tractorbynet.com/

They're the folks that sent me to this site.  Very good in their own field.  :D
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

wiam

Watch out at Nash's.  They are known for saying I got that,  then I drive for almost 2 hrs and they can't find it.  (and it is further for you)  They do have a lot of stuff and it is neat to look around.

Riverside Equipment in Berlin, VT has Kubota tractors.

Will

ScottAR

Might try Carver's on tractorbynet board...  Several have bought new ones there and report good prices and service...  I never dealt with em as I have green tractors. 
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

tawilson

This guy has a nice site with lot's of info, however he doesn't have older models listed. Maybe he can help.http://www.tractorsmart.com/enter.htm
Tom
2017 LT40HDG35 WIDE
BMS250 and BMT250 sharpener/setter
Woodmaster 725

Button

I try to stay away for that newfangled stuff,and the orange just smells of greenbacks. My newest tractor is a 44 ford 2n, my oldest is a 40 ford 9n. I just love those old ford tractors.
Peter
66 timberjack 230
394xp
365 special x 2
woodmaster
the rabbits may outrun the skidder but the saw will catch up to the tree

woodmills1

eddie nash you got the cash we got the trash................ooooooooooooooo. I didnt say that, it was said to me.    Personaly, never been there, but one guy I work for sometimes has purchased lotsa stuff there and has nothin but good things to say.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Flyboy

:) Thanks all for the input, got tractor all tore apart, axle ordered and on it's way, log check came today, life is good! ;D
Flyboy

Skytramp

I have used this place many times and they have always either got it or know where to find my part.  They have a huge inventory of used tractors of all makes.

EMISON FARM EQUIPMENT
1325 Hwy 115 N Smithville Arkansas
870-528-3213

SkyTramp

Growing old is inevetable, Growing up is optional

Thank You Sponsors!