iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dan and Tom on the coast.

Started by Tom, May 21, 2008, 05:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I visited DanG

Dan on the fishing pavillion in Carrabelle.  The fellow behind him has a son in Iraq.  We are sending pictures of him fishing to Iraq for his son to see. :)

Welcome to Florida, Yank! :D :D

Horseshow crabs are wierd animals from prehistory.

isawlogs

Hey !!!  I am hoping to be able to do that someday soon ... THat is go visite da south, Some one told me that it'd be a good time to go in late April early Mai ... I have tried it in late May and found Georgia a little warm when the thermometer hit 100 ... I turned around , thats as far as South I seen .  ;D :D :D  But that all happened before global warming  :-\ ::)   ;D

Good to see you two in fine shape  8) 8) 8) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Dodgy Loner

Quote from: isawlogs on May 21, 2008, 06:50:29 PM

Hey !!!  I am hoping to be able to do that someday soon ... THat is go visite da south, Some one told me that it'd be a good time to go in late April early Mai ... I have tried it in late May and found Georgia a little warm when the thermometer hit 100 ... I turned around , thats as far as South I seen .  ;D :D :D  But that all happened before global warming  :-\ ::)   ;D

Good to see you two in fine shape  8) 8) 8) :)

Marcel, May is the time of year to be in the North Georgia mountains!  I haven't used my heater or my A/C for the past month, and it doesn't look like I'll need to anytime soon :).

DanG looks even better now than he did during our 17-hour drive to the piggy roast last year.  Must be the salt air ;)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

We weren't catchin' nuthin but some rays, as we didn't even bring a pole with us.  The fellow behind me in the pic is a retired military/retired teacher who lives in Tallahassee.  His wife was holding down the other side of the pier.  Their son is serving our Country in Iraq.  It is amazing what you can learn if you  just take a moment to be friendly with someone. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!