iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

50th Elopement Anniversary + Hawaii + PICTURES....Now 61

Started by Magicman, March 29, 2013, 06:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Thanks!!   PatD and I celebrated our 58th last week.  smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pineywoods

Once more, thanks MM for reminding me. 62 years for us on the 18th. At least we aren't quarranteened like last year.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Sedgehammer

Just read all this. WoW Magicman, that's something! You too Piney and Oliver! i'm only 13 years in (14 years April 25th), but looking or I should say hoping to join you all some day (I'd be 105 to make it 63)....... ;D ;D ;D

I remember reading a quote from a famous actress who's husband was also famous that made it over 50 years and she was asked if she ever considered divorce, she replied "never, but I did consider murder several times". Of course it was meant as a joke, kinda, but what you 3 have accomplished isn't easy by any means, but it shows commitment and keeping your word to each other. Congrats!
Necessity is the engine of drive

Skip

Ed_K

Ed K

Old Greenhorn

Missed this before Happy Anniversary to you, pat, and all the other celebrants here. We have our 44th at the end of this month (the last fools in April.) ;D
 Sometimes I think its a wonder she didn't shoot me years ago, but sometimes I think if I had shot her when I wanted to, I would be out by now. :D
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Tacotodd

And here the wife and I are newlyweds in comparison. We ended up getting hitched on the same day date as the most popular Ford oil filter for 40yrs. 5-15-15. And SHE is the one that picked it. I didn't tell her until after we got married, and I like it because that it's an easy date for me to remember!

Congratulations MM, may you both be enjoying each other's company for many years to come!
Trying harder everyday.

Magicman

Yup, 59 years ago today PatD and I began our journey to forever together.  smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

GAB

Quote from: Magicman on March 29, 2022, 07:32:37 AM
Yup, 59 years ago today PatD and I began our journey together forever.  smiley_love
Congratulations to you two love birds.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Old Greenhorn

Congratulations Lynn, both to you and Miss Pat! 8)
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

WV Sawmiller

A big old FF congrats and all the grits you can eat. ;)

BTW - have you got her trained yet?
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

samandothers

Congratulations to you and Miss Pat for doing the I DO forever.  Great examples to others around you.

Magicman

PatD and I celebrated with lunch today:

A Garden Salad and

Blackened Redfish with a Seafood Sauce and a Baked Sweet Potato.  It cost more than my weekly (weakly) pay was 59 years ago.  :o  Thanks for the well wishes.

I took off from sawing today but I plan to get a morning's sawing done before the stormy weather system gets here tomorrow. 

Walnut Beast

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a nice little celebration Magicman!

dgdrls

Sedgehammer

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on March 29, 2022, 09:38:01 AM
 A big old FF congrats and all the grits you can eat. ;)

BTW - have you got her trained yet?
??? huh

does he have her trained ...... :o pretty sure you meant does she have him trained yet ..... :D

@Magicman Happy birthday to the both of you . Not too many couples can claim having 59 birthdays together..... 8)
Necessity is the engine of drive

firefighter ontheside

That's something!  Congratulations Lynn and Pat.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!