iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rock-ola, princess juke box

Started by drobertson, December 06, 2015, 06:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

My aunt has one has to be a 50's model, just guessing from searching, anyone have knowledge on this unit,  it is a pay machine, it's not working, and have not dug into it, but trying to get her something for it if we can get it working.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

beenthere

Picture of it?

Neighbor boy's father had a juke box business in the 50's of placing and maintaining them. His house had several of them in various stages of repair. They didn't look all that complicated.

But no idea what the Rock-ola princess model is, or looks like.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

drobertson

I will get a pic, the folks that did the estate sale more or less took them for all it was worth, go figure that,,good honest folks :D  Opal paid more for the fee than they got, 60 years of  stuff.  This could wind up on the restricted post if I don't stop,  so I will,  the pinball machine sold, this unit did not.   It is or seems in good shape many old county songs on it.  no key to the door,  I will get more involved, just tried to give space, my timing may have been off,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

drobertson

I did some google searches,  this modes seems to be a 76' model,  parts available so time will tell,  looks like a project.

Thank You Sponsors!