iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanksgiving.............

Started by Woodhauler, November 26, 2014, 06:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Remember what we all got to be thankfull for! Me its family, freinds and good food!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

KyLogger

And the fact that the good Lord sees fit to keep my sorry hind end alive from day to day!
I only work old iron because I secretly have a love affair with my service truck!

Firewoodjoe

Listening to the radio (like usual in the cab) and it was said people often forget to be thankful for what you DONT have in your life. Puts a diff. perspective on things. Could always be worse.

Kodiakmac

Well, we already had our Thanksgiving in  October.  But you lads go ahead and enjoy yours.  We'll just be thankful that we have such good neighbours, ;)
Robin Hood had it just about right:  as long as a man has family, friends, deer and beer...he needs very little government!
Kioti rx7320, Wallenstein fx110 winch, Echo CS510, Stihl MS362cm, Stihl 051AV, Wallenstein wx980  Mark 8:36

goose63

Don't forget our troops over seas thy are keeping us save here at home in the U S and Canada
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

BargeMonkey

Quote from: goose63 on November 26, 2014, 08:11:20 PM
Don't forget our troops over seas thy are keeping us save here at home in the U S and Canada
X2 ;)    hope everyone has a good holiday.

Mainer_for_life

I am thankful for my family and friends and for all the people on here that like to keep me going in the right direction and not in circles where I would get nothing done

HiTech

I hope all....north, south, east and west have a happy Thanksgiving and especially to our troops who are deployed. Be Thankful for what you have, many have so much less.

gimpy

I'm most thankful for no longer being in a wheelchair and able to dance with my wife.

I'm also thankful that my daughter is home from college for the holiday. Thankful the family will be together.
Gimpy old man
Lucky to have a great wife
John Deere 210LE tractor w/Gannon Box

timberlinetree

I'm thankful I don't have any lawyers, collection agencies or bad guys calling the house. Have a Happy Thanksgiving to all the ff members and those in the service. smiley_turkey_hide food2
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

smwwoody

Good Food and GREAT Family.  I have so much to be thankful for.

Woody
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

Kodiakmac

Quote from: smwwoody on November 28, 2014, 06:43:05 PM

Good Food and GREAT Family.  I have so much to be thankful for.

Woody

That Virginia grouse looks great...bit on the small side, but nice.  ;)
Robin Hood had it just about right:  as long as a man has family, friends, deer and beer...he needs very little government!
Kioti rx7320, Wallenstein fx110 winch, Echo CS510, Stihl MS362cm, Stihl 051AV, Wallenstein wx980  Mark 8:36

snowstorm

and for all of those that had to work the holiday. up here we had a little snow event so a lot of us worked to clear the roads along with the power crews taking care of power outages

Thank You Sponsors!