how to cook rabbit

Started by trapper, January 13, 2011, 03:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

Okay, how about a Tame wabbit?

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Mooseherder

Yup!  Tame way.
Unique up on it. :D

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

trapper

wildddog sorry it took so long to reply but I had to learn how to post pictuires

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

WildDog

Thanks for the nice pics Trapper, definately no need for appologies. I have never seen traps like that used for rabbits. We use similar traps at work for foxs where its too close to settlements to use baits.
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Thank You Sponsors!