iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What our mechanic wants to make

Started by woodtroll, December 10, 2009, 02:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodtroll

This link came over our email today. The mechanic is all excited think how to modernize it.
http://www.flixxy.com/snow-vehicle-concept.htm
It is amazing the innovation we have.

GaryinMississippi

Times gone by!  The driver is wearing a coat and tie and hat!

beenthere

Cool way to get across the snow.

Saw this link today, and wonder if it will adapt to become a fast skidder?

http://www.deere.com/en_US/cfd/construction/deere_const/newsroom/2008/080312_764_hsd.html

For the dial-up'rs, this is a tracked dozer that gets up to 18 mph. Tracks on all four corners. Zips right along.

Couldn't tell what the driver was wearing, but knowing Deere, she was blond.  ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ironwood

Before I even opened it I thought that might be what you where talking of. I saw that a few years back. I think it was based on a Ford/ Fordson tractor unit.

Well, faster than I remembered, and I wish the horse could have whipped the guy for putting him thru that.  :-X

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

woodmills1

gotta love it...no seatbelt,fops, rops, or chain guards :D :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

motohed

I had never seen that before , I wouldn't mind having one to play with.

MikeON

Would be really neat if it floated too.  Those tanks look almost big enough to be pontoons.
Woodmizer LT40HD Super.  WM Single Blade Edger,  John Deere 4310 tractor, M35A2C Deuce and a Half truck

Thank You Sponsors!