iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husqvarna 455 Rancher and Granberg Small Log Alaskan Mill?

Started by OlJarhead, June 22, 2010, 10:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OlJarhead

OK, I'm sorry for doing this but I couldn't help it!  WOW!  Nearly TWELVE YEARS have passed since I started this thread and over 11 years since I announced ordering the LT10!  8)

Here I am with over 6 years on the LT40 in the Wood Mizer 100,000BF Club and running a small business with my mill!  Heck, I have a half dozen customers on the list to start milling as soon as I'm ready (I'm holding off until April when I plan to quit my job (semi retire?) and go milling instead) and run a successful YT channel which is mostly about running the sawmill (but if you know me, you know I love jeeping and working on the cabin which is the reason I got into milling anyway)....

I was so exited about getting the Granberg I guess it's fitting to mention that I bought their slabber for my 572XP (that replaced my squashed 576XPW that no one will fix for me at a decent price since it needs a new case and handle/fuel tank etc).....how's that from the 455 I was so happy with? LOL but then I still have the 455 Rancher and it still runs great though it's smoking a little more than usual so may need rings.  I also have the Craftsman which was made by Husky and plan to give to my son if I ever get back up to Northern BC where he lives.

Anyhow, I couldn't help going back through this old thread and look back a dozen years to those early days!
Cheers
Erik 'The OldJarhead' McVay
2016 LT40HD26 and Mahindra 5010 W/FEL WM Hundred Thousand BF Club Member

Thank You Sponsors!