iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2300 Low water Level error

Started by delbianco, February 18, 2013, 09:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delbianco

Gents,
My eclassic 2300 has error code ooo which my dealer says may be a faulty low water level sensor.  He explained how to replace the two white wires with a paper clip.
However, I am 200 miles away from home and my wife cannot locate the wires.  Are the wires behind the digital temperature indicator, or in the back of the unit?
Thank you for any advice and my wife thanks you more!
David in Penna.

boilerman101

This has been discussed a few times on this forum threads. The low water sensor is located behind the temp readout on the boiler side. There should be a rectagular piece of insulation that would be pulled away. Behind it you will see some componants. The low water sensor looks like a plastic bolt head or nut with 2 wires coming off of it. If you follow those wires down there should be a connector that could me jumped out...It might be easier to just cut the wires 3-4 inches above the connector on the sensor side and wire nut the wires together on the connector side bypassing the sensor. That should get boiler up and running until a replacement sensor can be installed.  Make sure she has turned the power off to the boiler before doing this.

Thank You Sponsors!