iDRY Vacuum Kilns

help with listings

Started by Brian w, January 01, 2019, 03:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian w

I keep posting ads in the services and job's sections and they keep disappearing anyone have any idea why this would be happening.

Jeff

You betcha.  You are not listing a job, or looking for a job, you are trying to advertise to buy timber. The Forestry Forum is not a free advertising venue.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Brian w

Ok I must have misunderstood I thought that was what the services part was for. I do apologize.

Brian w

Ok I put my forestry management service on the services forum and it to disappeared. This is something I am offering to all types of landowners. I am not trying to do anything wrong here I just must be misunderstanding something here. 

Jeff

I didn't remove it, another admin did, but I probably would have. So here is my guess on why it was removed. You posted 4 times you were looking to buy timber, you then asked publicly why those were removed, and that is why this is being addressed here, because you initiated it here, you were told why here. Then moments later you start a topic with logging in the subject saying you are a logger wanting to manage peoples timber.  Its pretty obvious to us, that your purposes had not changed only your wording.

With that being said, the services area of the Forestry Forum is pretty ambiguous in its description so in all fairness, I will try and clarify the description for what is allowed.

Jeff