iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another what's it worth?

Started by Beattiebros, March 29, 2017, 07:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beattiebros

I was wonder what you guys think a fair price is for 96 wood mixer Lt 30 Manual band mill.Im unsure of the hrs but I believe it's in good working condition,it hasn't been used in a couple years.It looks to be complete and I didn't see any rust issues or broken pieces.It has an onan engine,are they good or bad?Its a friend of mine that is no longer sawing and I would like to have it for some home projects.Its located in ct it that has any bearing on value.The more I lurk on this wonderful site the more I feel adding a mill would be a good addition to my equipment arsenal I have a jd grapple skidder,valmet forwarder and a bobcat.I log mosty full time and do welding and on site repairs the rest of the time! thanks for any and all input

Kbeitz

I was a collector of small engines and i would say Onan was one of the best
of the best. E-bay has tons of parts for them.

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Beattiebros .

I would never make an offer on someone else's property.  The seller needs to put a price on the sawmill so that you can then do your homework toward making a decision.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Beattiebros!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Remle

Get a Free, No obligation estimate of a used Wood-Mizer's value
Wood-Mizer has developed The Orange Book used mill valuation calculator using their extensive experience with the asking and selling prices of used Wood-Mizers over the last two decades.
Gust go to the Woodmizer site and fill out their form !!

Thank You Sponsors!