iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tracks in the sand.

Started by Jeff, May 02, 2015, 09:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

We came up to the U.P. to see about a good friend that was in a bad car accident. Today we stopped by are property. I excavated the area last fall for a cabin that will probably never get built, but it did create an interesting place to track some critters. Seems straight across is the choice rather than going around.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Onthesauk

I know our deer will never go around fresh tilled ground, love to walk around in it.  The other here seem to just be passing through. 
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

4x4American

Lots of action, would be a good spot for camp!
Boy, back in my day..

beenthere

Good wolf prints. Look to be sized same as the turkey. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

I think they are coyote. Our wolf prints are a lot bigger.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

WmFritz

I hope your friend is making out alright.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

SwampDonkey

And our eastern coyotes are bigger than those of Walt Disney's desert coyote in California.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Interesting. Looks like good drainage for a cabin.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

deer tracks look to be good size  the soil looks vary sandy out your way    wish it was like that here  we have hard pan, clay,  rocks, boulders and did I say rocks  :D

thecfarm

Did someone say rocks??? But saying that,just right up the road or down the road,I have brought gravel for my driveway. Lasts and lasts of sand and gravel.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!