iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My winter list

Started by Evergreen Man, January 17, 2015, 12:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evergreen Man

I'm looking forward to using my...I mean my Dad's new sawmill, ;) but I've got to use up what lumber I've got so I can have an excuse. 

It looks lonely sitting in the snow, I've got to build a home for it.  :(

Here's a tent full of Ash trim and cedar lawn chairs (some assembly required)

Another tent full of Cedar (And a mattress >.>) to be turned into lawn chairs (but not the mattress)

This stack of EWP is board and batten I need to do up before spring.

And this is this is EWP lap-joint and trim that I'm currently working on.

Once I'm done all that (and about a thousand other small jobs) I can get some practice in on the mill and then tackle these Ash logs.  :)

I guess I'm not going to get board this winter. :D although putting all that pine thru the planner does get tedious.  :)
I used to think I was crazy, then I realized: I'm the only normal one.

bandmiller2

Greenman, I bet you will  be ready for next winter, nothing like an all weather roof. A roof over your dead deck is a spoiler too. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Evergreen Man on January 17, 2015, 12:44:59 AM

I guess I'm not going to get board this winter. :D although putting all that pine thru the planner does get tedious.  :)

Looks to me like you got quite a few boards this winter...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Looks good.

Herb

Magicman

Looks like you have plenty to do and plenty of plans to do it.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I do hope to see some pictures of the finish products off your winter list.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!