iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone have snow yet??

Started by reswire, November 01, 2014, 09:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Just got in from plowing again, 17-18 inches and still snowing!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Brucer

Snow on the ground last Tuesday morning, gone by mid-afternoon. Since then it's been mild temperatures and alternating rain and sun.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Ron Scott

3 inches here Friday with heavy wind.
~Ron

SwampDonkey

14 inches here Saturday-Monday morning. Wet stuff. And lost power 30 hours.  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Al_Smith

We got a little smattering Nov 1 but it was gone by 10 AM .Now Nov 2 1966 was one of the worst snow storms on record to hit the mid Ohio valley. Thank you very much Lake Erie .

GDinMaine

12" on the ground as I type this... very pretty, but hopefully will melt soon.  Lots of stuff to do before Old Man Winter arrives.
It's the going that counts not the distance!

WM LT-40HD-D42

JohnM

Just got our power back at 9:30 this morning.  :(  No less than 16" on Sunday, I think more.  Went down to my mother's house in Brewer (15 miles +/-) last night and there was noticeably less snow, even accounting for melt off.  It was a mess and a total pita.

View out the bedroom window Monday morning. :'(

(photo inserted by moderator)

Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

mart

We have about a foot, temp is -10 and the wind chill is driving it down to -35. Of course I'm in my office 1000' from the arctic ocean. It's so cold here when I stepped outside with a cup of coffee, it froze so fast the ice was still warm. :snowman:  ;D
I was young and dumb once. I got over being young a long time ago.

LT15 w/19 hp - 24' bed
Branson 3725
Stihl MS362
Husqvarna 450

reswire

Mart, I gotta ask, "How's Sarah doin??"   ;D ;D :D
Norwood LM 30, JD 5205, some Stihl saws, 15 goats, 10 chickens, 1 Chessie and a 2 Weiner dogs...

mesquite buckeye

I saw snow coming out of a very sad looking storm cloud yesterday, but it dried up before it got 1/3 of the way to the ground. :(

;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

mart

Quote from: reswire on November 04, 2014, 10:07:44 PM
Mart, I gotta ask, "How's Sarah doin??"   ;D ;D :D

Don't know. Too much drama surrounding that one. I remember buying raffle tickets from her at the guns shows when she was a hockey booster mom. She runs in some different circles now.

I was young and dumb once. I got over being young a long time ago.

LT15 w/19 hp - 24' bed
Branson 3725
Stihl MS362
Husqvarna 450

Thank You Sponsors!