iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mt. Vernon WM Show...Whos going?

Started by Kevin_H., July 15, 2003, 11:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin_H.

Anyone going to the Mt. Vernon Woodmizer show on the 23rd, 24th, 25th, or 26th?

We are leaving this Friday for the big Marykay convention in Dallas Tx. And we should be passing back though Mt. Vernon on the 24th, just wonder who else might be there.

Maybe I can talk my wife into stopping at Grizzly in Springfield so that I may pick up a new power tool
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Bibbyman

Mary and I are planning to be there.  Got the Buick in having a pair of new tires put on so we won't have a problem on the way. 8)

I don't know that "show" is exactly what it'll be.  For sure they'll have all their mills represented and demoed - even the new LT70 with Big CAT engine.  But the event is geared for Wood-Mizer owners to update them on new developments in new equipment as well as advice of changes that could be made on existing mills.

They'll likely be some owners that will take advantage of WM being in the area to bring their mill in for a factory inspection, adjustment and repair - if needed.

It sure will be a good place to hobnob with the Wood-Mizer experts as well as other Wood-Mizer owners.   It'll also be a good time to stock up on blades and any parts need or think you may need soon.  It'll save shipping costs.  I've started my list.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

dan-l-b

I plan on coming down for that Saturday. ;D ;D

RMay

I am going to try to go on Sat. 26 if I can get away I should be between sawing jobs . 8)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Bibbyman

Hay Roy!  Bringing Vester along?  Or does she have to stay home to sell lumber and feed the hound dowgs? :D

Sawing since '94

Kevin_H.

Looks like I may miss most of the FF gang, I have to be back to work on the 26th, But I will try to set a good example on the 24th :D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

RMay

Bibby I,m working on her to go with me . Were having a family reunion on  Sunday . I promise her I would be back on Sunday for dinner . ;D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Bibbyman

Just tell Vester you're thinking of bringing back one of those new LT70s with the 62hp CAT engine.  She'll go along just to keep you in line. ;D
Sawing since '94

Kevin_H.

Well I stopped in thursday to find out that the show didnt start till friday, bummer!

I talked to wil, real nice guy, He orderd a part for me about noon on thursday and low and behold the ups man showed up today with said part. Now that is service

Looks like you can now get a bigger WM Blade box, one that will hold 15 blades for resharp.

Got some resharp labels so I can send some blades to wil, Been sending them down madisonville.

Looking forward to hearing how the show went.

Bibbyman

Mary and I made it back.  Ol' Buick was giving us a few problems but it got us home.  Air conditioning went out just west of Springfield.  Three hours at 96 degrees - I'm about done!   :'(

Wood-Mizer field days at Mt. Vernon, MO, July 2003 L-R Arky, Rmay,Guest(tim?),Dan-l-B, Bibbyman. In front of LT70 with 62 CAT. engine.

Sawing since '94

Bibbyman

Expanded coverage and new pictures under NEW Forum Topic Shows, Events and places to meet.

Wood-Mizer Field Days Mt Vernon, Mo July 03
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!