iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New to me

Started by Jeff, January 06, 2016, 08:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

I abstain for the greater prosperity of tree ID  ;D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ljohnsaw

Hmmm, I wouldn't touch it until I knew it wasn't contagious! :D
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

brendonv

"Trees live a secret life only revealed to those that climb them"

www.VorioTree.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vorio-Tree-Experts-LLC/598083593556636

rjwoelk

Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Roxie

What in the world?   :D  If it was by the ocean, I'd swear those are barnacles. 
Say when

Jeff

Brendon got it.  A toothache tree. Or Southern Prickly Ash.

Some unmentioned character coerced me into chewing a small sliver of bark.

elk42

Jeff
Looks like you cut a piece of bark and put in your mouth. Did it numb!
Machinist Retired, Lt15 WM 25 HP, Stihl 044, Stihl 311, Kubota M2900w/FEL, KUBOTA L4800 w/FEL,
Lincoln Ranger 10,000, stihl 034,

Jeff

Oh, way more than numb. :D

Roxie

Jeff, you remind me of that movie where the kid stuck his tongue on the frozen pole after a triple dog dare ya!   :D :D
Say when

elk42

Machinist Retired, Lt15 WM 25 HP, Stihl 044, Stihl 311, Kubota M2900w/FEL, KUBOTA L4800 w/FEL,
Lincoln Ranger 10,000, stihl 034,

mesquite buckeye

Looks like it should be elephant and/or deer rub resistant. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Dodgy Loner

Lots of prickly-ash (I always called it Hercules-club) in certain parts of the world ;D

I rather enjoy the sensation of chewing it. Tastes disgusting, but the sensation is way better than chewing a green persimmon :D
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

mesquite buckeye

Dodgy, you sure you didn't grow up in the 60's? :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley electricuted-smiley say_what smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_eek_dropjaw pinkie_invert pinkie_invert pinkie_invert smiley_hellow_im_here smile_juggle smiley_hydrogen smiley_headscratch smiley_clown smiley_thumbsup_grin smiley_tom_dizzy03

;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

47sawdust

The only way to get the taste of green persimmon out of your mouth is a ripe persimmon......sometimes it's a long wait.I grew up in Southern Illinois and we had lots of persimmon.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Thank You Sponsors!