iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LONG HAIRED hippie's and FF dippies pics

Started by Buzz-sawyer, March 24, 2005, 11:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Quote from: Buzz-sawyer on March 24, 2005, 10:07:13 PM
Hey I resemble that! BUT it was the Brady Bunch....I was staying in New Port beach California with this Girls family

Did she realize it? :D  Looks like a gate between ya. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

jjmk98k

geez, I though us kids from the '80's looked odd...........

:o
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Jeff

Sorry buzz, I just cant hep myself some days... ;)

Buzz-sawyer

Probably wishes she could forget......... :o
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Buzz-sawyer

jjmk
Well lets see a pic then and judge for ourselves :)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Quartlow

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

jjmk98k

Buzz, I'll scan one and try to post tomorrow, I am sure I have a "winner" somewhere.......

8)
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Buzz-sawyer

Weres your pic Quartlow???
How bout one from the days were ya got your nick name??
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

EZ

Quartlow

Well this will give you an idea as to why I got my knickname, see I really do load the wagon

one of me standing on the back of a trailer only about 10 years ago though. While I was working for RSC in wichita KS
Front to back
45 foot electric knucle boom
4000 pund forklift
20/8 narrow aisle  knuckle boom and a 45 foot straight boom

next up a 555 new holand back hoe
60 foot genie straight boom

Next up
2 8000 pound Lull rough terrain forklifts and a Snorkel 45 foot knuickle boom

Last but not least thats me in the middle sister Sally on the right and sister linda on the left taken around 1962 or 63

Now do you understand why they call me a quart low?

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

etat

QuoteHey Ck is hazing Jeffy and he is givin me extra dickens

I thought I was being real easy on yall!   And to think, I 'thought' I used to have long hair.  I couldn't hold a candle to yall! :)  Gonna  try to be nice though, Yall was real pretty! ;D

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Buzz-sawyer

thanks ck.....that flowered shirt is pretty too :o :D
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

iain

Stop the chit chat and get back to the first pic ,
and that leg length on the buzz 8) 8) 8)

Lindas lookin for a pic of me, she will load whilst im at a work,   
  "its my birtday and i'll choose and load what the people realy need to see"

iain

Jeff

Linda, I got your phtos that you sent me of iain  ;D  I forwarded them up to chet for further processing as we are walking out the door to go spend easter with them in a few minutes. Oh, boy, they are some DANDYS! :D

TomFromStLouis

Not exactly what Buzz is looking for, but the best I can do. It WAS taken in the sixties.

My brother and I were at that age when we played with Dad's hand tools. We broke his folding rule and also the one he replaced it with, so that Christmas we each got some simple hand tools with our own paint color dotting each tool (no folding rule though). It must be the summer after that when we decided to make a clubhouse out of some lumber he had in the basement. I cannot tell you why he had lumber because he never made stuff, only doing the simplest home repairs until his business grew and allowed him to hire it out.

A couple neighbor kids helped, including one who ended up stepping on a nail. There were no other injuries to report since power tools were not involved. In fact, my guess is that we used only a saw, hammer, and screwdriver for the hinges, and one look at the picture will tell you we did not waste much time with the saw.

I know, I know. It was obvious to everyone who saw it. That is why my mom had us take it down in a matter of days – she wanted our neighbors to know we still had indoor plumbing. But to us it was a CLUBhouse. No window (none needed since the joinery left room for peeping out and circulation), but we did install a floor so there was a place to hide stuff underneath.

I no longer have the watch, but after nearly 40 years and many variations, I somehow have the same haircut.

Texas Ranger

OK, I got one of me young and one of me in the 1960's, enjoy.

young

1960's

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Texas Ranger

Here is another shot of my in the '60's when all you hippies were down at Woodstock. ;D

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Buzz-sawyer

Hey FOLKS...you are posting great stuff...
.BUT it is not JUST FOR THE 1960'S it for ALL members and ALL eras.....JUST OLD pics of you members......
GET diggin and get em up...... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

pigman

Buzz,
This fourm is sure costing me. >:( First I had to buy a camera to take pictures to post. Then had to buy a bigger computer to handle the digital pictures. Now will have to buy a scanner so I can scan my hippie pictures. ;)
Texas Ranger,
Was not at Woodstock either, was on a goverment paid tropical vacation. ;D
Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Buzz-sawyer

pigman
Maybe you could hit the local library and use thier scanner or sumpthin? How bout one as a soldier on the s/e asian vacation, and one as  a person with decent length hair. :D :D
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Patty

Golly, this is a great thread. Too bad we don't have a scanner, I have some great shots of  Norm.  :-\
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Timber_Framer

This was taken a Looong time ago....the 10th of February 2005 in Mexico :D

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Buzz-sawyer

Patty look at page 1 and my wish list.......you on there too!!!
I remember you saying guys would walk up behind Norm at the bar and pass you up for him........... :o :o 8)
Try using your digital camera to take a picture of your picture....use strong natural lighting and experiment......... ;)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

DanG

Great tip, Buzz! 8) 8)  Funny I didn't think of that. ???  My Dad has digitized hundreds of old family photos that way.  Not bad for an 85 year-old, huh? :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Buzz-sawyer

For you folks w/o a scanner, the newer cameras high resolution does a pretty passible job, tyry to fill the WHOLE fram of the view finder with the old pic.....ie up close, also use good natural lighting so the flash wont glare.........
NOW LETS SEE THE GOOD STUFF :D :D
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Thank You Sponsors!