iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Spring is here .. with a pic .

Started by isawlogs, March 21, 2007, 07:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

Aint it nice to wake up to  " Spring  " , yes the season following Winter , Small drawback here spring aint supose to arrive with -22 temperature showing on the thermometer  ::)
   It will warm up , by the end of the week . But spring is here , and I am happy bout dat . Now how long will it take for da three and a half feet of snow ta go away ... I dont know .
   Spring is here .... 

How does spring look at your place .  smiley_paparazzi   ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

tcsmpsi

Well, at least the sun's shining!   ;D

I'll get a spring pic this evening if I get to the house in time.  The little beeches got broad leaves, already.
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Burlkraft

I'd show ya what piles of dirty snow, deep tractor mud ruts and fog and rain looks like, but Jill's in New York and she took my camera with her... >:( >:(     ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Coon

I'd show you even more snow and ice than that but.........  I gots no camera software in this computer yet.  We just moved into this house sorta.  Guess we're only about half moved.  We need warmer weather and then more stuff will appear to need moving. 

Think you had better come down here Marcel, but be sure to bring the SW48 so we can push some snow.  Awwwe to heck with it.  Bring it down and we will go do some walleye fishin'.  Hear they's biting DanG good right now. ;)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

breederman

Just put my house in the middle of that picture and it would look like it dose here.  It was 0 degrees f this morning spodda be near 60 tomorrow. :o
Together we got this !

Larry

Well less see...sarvis, redbud, and barlett pear in full bloom in north Arkansas last week.  I started on my allergy medicine today while the boss cut some grass.  Think I spied a few blooms in north Missouri so spring has to be headed your way....sooner or later. :D ;D :D

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

WH_Conley

Proof that spring has made it to northeastern Kentucky.

Bill

Furby

Almost had to do that myself after a little bout with fire the other night, guess you weren't as lucky as I was.

Don P

What, no before shot this year  ;D

Here's daffodelerium 07. We had already gleaned 4- 5 gallon pails for our SIL's wedding.

The pink flamingos have migrated back  ::), redbuds and cherries are close today.

The daffodils and bark beetles both showed up the same day.

WH_Conley

Had to use last years Don, computer didn't have enough memory for the extra wrinkles :-[
Bill

Don_Papenburg

I smashed a skeeter  today .       No picture
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Don P

S'ok WH, My vision has degraded by that much since last year, your lookin bout the same  ;D

Bro. Noble

Well,  I'm pretty sure spring has arrived in the Ozarks cause the stoopid cows are painting the barn walls green >:(
milking and logging and sawing and milking

tcsmpsi

Just a couple quick photos, as indicated earlier.   ;D

Greener by the moment...sort of...

Sort of, because the green is a bit overburden with yellow.

Today's accumulation...

Everything around here is covered with the yellow dust.

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

isawlogs

Thats painfull , I was thinking , well that painfull too , but your trees will probably grow more from now till mine are thawed out then mine will from then till they freeze up again ....   :-\

This is this morning , Ya can see more of the road ...dats the darker part of the pick  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Tom_in_Mo.

I put fert. on a couple weeks ago and things are greening right up.

Bro. Noble go ahead a paint your whole barn green and you won't have that problem. ;D ;D

I always wait until the green paint season to vacinate may cattle for some reason ::)
I guess so I can get it all over me.

burlman

hey marcel I think iI would forget about fixing the ol'dodge and trade it in on a good tractor and blower. snow in the bush is ankle deep now, skidder is parked and the mill is calling to me from the last of the snowbanks

isawlogs

Its only elbow deep here .. but its going away .. slowly but its on its way out .  8)

Marcel

SwampDonkey

Locally about 14 inches in the woods and 3 -6 inches in fields here. Four feet along line fences where it drifted all winter. 1-3 feet behind my house drifted in. Almost bare in front of the house between the driveway, but in between the round turn about 10 inches I suppose. 2 weeks of warm weather will remove it all and it begun being warm today with rain showers. Not going to freeze tonight.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Coon

Marcel,  I think it's only armpit deep for a Frenchman.  You all have short wheel bases   :D  Us Ukrainians don't have to worry about that.  If da pick me up truck don't go through it we don't go.  But then again I doubt that you go to town in your canoe.  If it melts any faster I will be doing so.  The wife thinks I'se crazy.  But then I guess that what she gets for marrying a redneck. :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

isawlogs

Hey coon
  I had my arms up  !!!!   ;D

This was taken around noon , so spring is really here, snow is taking a beating . I can see the road good now , Only draw back to spring here is that the Missisquoi river , wich is my north border , gets carried away some and leaves its bed for a few days . When she does this I am land locked here ,till she takes her bed back . I will go and try to get a pic of the field that she is slowly taking over .  ::)

Marcel

isawlogs

I climbed da barn roof for yas..  ;D  And took this pic of the river and of the field .. Once the water reaches the far field , I need to have provisions here for three or four days . River is the Missisquoi , ya can see it as it bends to the right oder right .. (dat be left for most of yus) of da pic .

Marcel

Mooseherder

When da water recedes...will da fiddleheads grow?

isawlogs

Da fidleheads will grow after da snow is gone .. The water may have receded a long time before that .  ;)

Marcel

SwampDonkey

Hold it now. It'll be a couple months yet before fiddle heads.  ;D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!