iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lyme disease treatment

Started by plantman, November 02, 2017, 08:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plantman

I came across this video and while the guy in the video is no medical professional , the treatments he is using keep popping up in my search for the most effective treatments for Lyme. In particular he mentions Samento , Banderol, Stevia leaves (or possibly extract) , cats claw, and some other stuff. I also found these same recommendations in a book called "Natural Cures" 3rd ed. by Mark Stengler NMD. The book goes into more detail but these herbs appear to be very effective and safe.
I have also heard very good things about IV glutathione. You can take glutathione pills but I don't think they are near as effective.
These herbs can be purchased on Amazon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rD4ypaE9ow

Pclem

I've had lyme disease at least twice. The only thing that helped was my diet. If I don't cut out sugar, caffeine, and pop, I'm terribly arthritic. If I stick to eating healthy, no problems. My remedy is not normal. Most people want a quick fix from the doc. I have to be very disciplined and have fallen off the wagon enough. But it's extreme enough that if I don't eat healthy, I won't be productive enough to support my family. I am not a health freak. Far from it. Maybe this is just a blessing in disguise to force healthy eating :)
Dyna SC16. powersplit. supersplitter. firewood kilns.bobcat T190. ford 4000 with forwarding trailer. a bunch of saws, and a question on my sanity for walking away from a steady paycheck

plantman

Quote from: Pclem on February 02, 2018, 06:56:53 PM
I've had lyme disease at least twice. The only thing that helped was my diet. If I don't cut out sugar, caffeine, and pop, I'm terribly arthritic. If I stick to eating healthy, no problems. My remedy is not normal. Most people want a quick fix from the doc. I have to be very disciplined and have fallen off the wagon enough. But it's extreme enough that if I don't eat healthy, I won't be productive enough to support my family. I am not a health freak. Far from it. Maybe this is just a blessing in disguise to force healthy eating :)

From what I've read, boosting the immune system is half the story. Garlic is one thing that comes to mind. A natural chemical in garlic breaks through the bio-film of lyme bacteria so that your immune system can attack it. So it would seem logical that your body can kill lyme disease on it's own with the help of good nutrition. Personally, I would just want to also use some of these herbs that are anti-bacterial. Stevia is just one that has been studied by a noted research doctor in Conn. There are videos on youtube. But the video I posted of the man in Mass. will lead you to other natural cures that are scientifically proven to work.

plantman

And now I came across this info that says there are new viruses and bacteria.
As the weather warms up , it's important that everyone stay aware and safe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DveK3cz97-4

Thank You Sponsors!