Sponsors:

New Sawyer Revelations...

Started by Tree Feller, April 06, 2012, 10:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okrafarmer

Quote from: cypresskayaksllc on April 12, 2012, 09:31:54 PM
SG grows pretty big around here. I just planted some last year. Sorry MM

:D :D :D

SG is definitely a good one to plant if you just want to make sure you have a resillient, long-lasting, bomb-proof, bullet-proof, drought and flood tolerant, ever-lasting tree.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Okrafarmer

Quote from: steamsawyer on April 12, 2012, 01:33:46 PM
I had a guy ask me about cabbage palm the other day. I told him Ive never tried it but Id like to. Read here that it was tough on blades ???

I've been told that most if not all palms are hard on blades. Handling blades can also be hard on the palms.  ::)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

WDH

Quote from: Okrafarmer on April 12, 2012, 09:48:57 PM

SG is definitely a good one to plant if you just want to make sure you have a resillient, long-lasting, bomb-proof, bullet-proof, drought and flood tolerant, ever-lasting tree weed.

:) :) :).  At least it has market value.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!