iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Love it hear

Started by marc, July 20, 2001, 09:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc

Hi I just came across this site today and I love it so far so I will probable be around a lot, I am 16 and live in Ottawa, Ont Canada. I have a basement  shop and do a lot of woodworking in it. last summer I bang about 10 red oak and 15 ceder logs to a large band mill to be sawed and got hooked. I know a lot about wood woodworking and turning and am thinking about buying a mill.

TnSawyer

Jeff

marc would now be about 22 years old and possibly married with 6 kids and living in budapest. Hope he got his mill but I doubt it since he has not been around in 6 years. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

metalspinner

Quotemarc would now be about 22 years old

Does that mean I'm 6 years older, too?

Let's see...six years ago I lived in Texas and had no kids.  Now I'm in Tennessee with two little boy's. Life is pretty DanG good. :)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

TnSawyer

I thought it would be good for a laugh. thought maybe you would look at the date.

Jeff

Dunno any place else where a topic can be 6 years old and start fresh again. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

What's this "Vote Ted in twotousendten" crud?  Blatant political post.  Got to go over your head on this one.  Tom, smack that boy!
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Dana

Now that you brought it up, I have been wondering who's Ted?
Grass-fed beef farmer, part time sawyer

Grawulf

Dana,
You don't know of the "Motor City Madman"??? Ted Nugent!...................or maybe not...... :)

Weekend_Sawyer

Ted is very vocal in his music and his politics. I agree with alot of what he screams, er says.
He also runs a camp for kids, gets them in the great outdoors, tries to teach them valus.
Claims to have never taken drugs or drank! Loves to bow hunt. Other than that I don't know much about it. Love his song about the Great White Buffalo!

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Burlkraft

Quote from: Jeff B on March 14, 2007, 10:38:54 PM

Ask Jill about the time over 6 years ago that she saw me in a restaurant with my soon to be ex-wife...... >:(  >:(  >:(

That gets real fresh...real quick..... :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

thurlow

Quote from: Jeff B on March 14, 2007, 10:38:54 PM

Here I thought all this time you'se married;  makes me wonder.   ;D  I started a-courting SWWBO in 1963;  I can't remember 1963, but she remembers everything;  mostly everything I ever  said or did...........and is not particularly adverse to  "starting fresh again".   8)
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

metalspinner

QuoteI lived in Northern Mexico

:D :D :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Thank You Sponsors!