iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

So do you have

Started by Jeff, April 12, 2019, 04:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ricker

I leave my teddy bear on the bed, but to each their own.

Jeff

sprucebunny

Ya, MY stuffed animals are in my bed but we used to have a dog toy box. And the dog knew all thier names :)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

btulloh

I thought you were asking if anybody had a small tree growing up through the floor. :o
HM126

WV Sawmiller

If its not the tree, mine is a big yellow rabbit with a white belly and droopy ears that used to stand up till, as a child, I removed the wires that made them stand up.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

thecfarm

The dog toys are on the living room floor. Might be 3-4 at a time. She choices the one she wants.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Southside

It's a "whoobie box" as my wife would say, and yes we have one.
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Magicman

There was no box in the corner of my room 'cause I had to stand in that corner for much tooo long.  :-X
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

well you were raised right, and look how good you turned out!!!   :)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Magicman

Don't know 'bout dat, 'cause I ain't finished "turning out" yet.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

moosehunter

Ours is a small wicker basket. The dogs always want the toy on the bottom so one of them will dump the basket then both will scatter the toys all over the house. They NEVER put them back!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Jeff

Same here. I just had refilled the box so i could vaccuum. 

Al_Smith

Funny you should mention it ,yes .In prepairation for my lady love to move in she found a big one that is

sitting in a recliner in my living room as I type .Where it came from I have no idea

upnut

Yup, it's the first place our 2 year old granddaughter heads when she comes to visit! It was the "cozy corner" for our three kids, lots of books read right there...

Scott B.
I did not fall, there was a GRAVITY SURGE!

Jeff

That's a bit different than the shelf to the right in my picture. Your's would be much more fun!

Resonator

Where'd all the (Hires) root beer bottles go?   :D
 smiley_alcoholic_01 
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Jeff

I have some! I have a couple more crates and an old bottle of syrup and some paper 6 pack cartons too.

Old Greenhorn

We have 3 grandsons and they are here fairy regularly (couple time a week), and they have a room with 'stuff' that they drag out each time they come. Cleaning it up before they leave is an ongoing learning process.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Thank You Sponsors!