iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Congratulations Captain

Started by Jeff, January 24, 2008, 09:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

I've never met ya, but I'll add my congrats. I bet your glad your done. Onward and upward.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Kevin_H.

From one medic to another, congrats capt.

Here's one of my favorite medic jokes.

Knock Knock...
Whose there?
Hipaa
Hipaa who?
Sorry cant tell ya that...

Most wont know, but you will.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

asy

Well done Cap'n!

Congrats!!!  Well done!!!

I'd love to have been a paramedic, never did get there...

Now, tell us what's next, you've finished the schooling, when do you get to go repair people!?

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Lud

Congrats Craig,
                           We met at the Paul Bunyan Fest. a couple years ago.  Good job on adding to your skill set.

I have a buddy who's been EMS'ing his whole life.  Seen a lot of ugly.  Stories he can tell can make you shiver for how stupid and careless folks can be.

I usually try to get him to stop by when I'm doing something potentially .......'risky' cuz he'd "know what to do".

You already had a "know what to do" attitude, and you've added to it now with a "know what to do when it hits the fan!"

Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Stump Jumper Jr

Thank You Sponsors!