iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

She got her limit!

Started by fishpharmer, January 31, 2011, 08:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

That's a great bumper sticker and pretty true.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Don K

Those are nice James. That will be hard to top next year. I see she is very excited. The boys in her class will be jealous. ;D

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

ely

that is a good show on everyones part. congrats on the hunting partner.

Radar67

I've wondered where you been keeping yourself Fish. Those are some nice bucks. You won't have to worry about boyfriends for a while, as Don said, they will be too jealous of her.  :)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

clww

A great smile to go along with a great deer. I'll bet Dad was smiling, too! 8) 8) 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

metalspinner

Quotethe bucks will come visit does.  Then you shoot the bucks."

Those are words every father of a daughter live by. :D

Congrats on the great score! :)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

SwampDonkey

Quote from: metalspinner on February 01, 2011, 01:20:21 PM
Quotethe bucks will come visit does.  Then you shoot the bucks."

Those are words every father of a daughter live by. :D

Congrats on the great score! :)

I got a kick out that to. :D :D

Remember the "Seinfeld" show where Kramer and Newman were taking bottles and cans to Michigan for the 10 cent refund driving the mail truck? Kramer ditches Newman and he ends up on the farm with a gun tote'n dad and his daughter. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

fishpharmer

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  My hunting buddy and I both appreciate it. 8)

The bar is set high for sure, hope she's not disappointed with deer hunting from now on.  

Funny, she has already said she wants to take an Elk and a Moose someday. Looking forward to that. 8)

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

isawlogs

:D Way ta go girl !!!!  Keep the old man busy guiding  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Mooseherder

If you're ready, sign up for the Moose lottery. :)
Pappy just sent me this link. Bagging a Moose will be easier than winning a chance in the lottery.

http://www.maine.gov/tools/whatsnew/index.php?topic=IFW_News&id=190334&v=article

Burlkraft

Quote from: fishpharmer on February 02, 2011, 07:51:16 PM
Funny, she has already said she wants to take an Elk and a Moose someday. Looking forward to that. 8)

You will then have to change yer name from FishFarmer to Chirpa Dad   :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Thank You Sponsors!