new wood mizer way

Started by cypresskayaksllc, November 30, 2011, 09:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cypresskayaksllc

Those personal bests are nice.
LT40HDDR, JD950FEL, Weimaraner

Magicman

:-\  I don't have mine yet.  Jake Mooney promised me some extra copies.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

I went online and found my 1st place entry on page# 23.  I also noticed that the Forestry Forum was mentioned twice in my entry.   smiley_thumbsup

http://www.woodmizer.com/wmway/wmway88/index.html
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Coon

Guess I got some more reading to do online tonight then eh?  ;)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Chuck White

Nice write-up!

Congratulations Lynn!  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

That is some nice. I should of read your post slower,because than I would not have to go through them all to find yours. But it was good reading.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

toolman18

Very nice job Lynn and a great write up as well!!!

Mooney

The only problem I had with writing your story was trying to fit such a great story in so little space!  :(

As of last night, we now have ALL the contest entries online for you to enjoy. (Don't ask me how much time I've spent working on it! :o ) You'll find that most of the winning entries have 8 photos (instead of only 2 or 3 in the magazine) and all the other entries usually have four. We've never shared the projects en masse like this! Check them out at www.woodmizer.com/pb

Magicman

I got my copies of Wood-Mizer Way in the mail today.  Thanks Jake.   :)

kevinlt15

How do I get on the mailing list? is it A purchased subscription? I wood love the reading. ::)

Magicman

Send Jake Mooney (reply #7) a PM.

AvT

Quote from: kevinlt15 on December 06, 2011, 07:00:10 AM
How do I get on the mailing list? is it A purchased subscription? I wood love the reading. ::)

I bet if you request a catalogue http://www.woodmizer.com/us/ResourceCenter/BuyingaSawmill/RequestaCatalog/PortableCatalog.aspx you would also get the Woodmizer Way magazine.  I might have to do it this way to as I have yet to recieve mine.

Oh and Majic Man,, congrats on winning in the personal best contest.  Everytime i see your profile picture I think of my dad.  not that you look all that much like him but I have a picture somwhere of my dad standing by a baler or something and it is so similar.  If i come accross this icture i will have to show you.
Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

Magicman

Thanks AvT, and all of the others who have offered kind words to me regarding this Personal Best recognition.

Yes I am proud, very proud, but I was simple the motivator in this effort.  I was surrounded by a very dedicated group of men and ladies that saw the project through from the beginning to the end, and I have shared the joy of this win with each of them.

Thank You Sponsors!