iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Father's day to you all.

Started by Jim_Rogers, June 19, 2016, 09:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

I'm off to spend the day with my wife and daughter.

I hope you all have a happy father's day whether or not if you are a father.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

samandothers

And Happy Fathers day to you!  Enjoy your day.  I had lunch with my son and his wife yesterday about 1.5 hours away.  It was great!

Today hanging with the wife and do a few things but not going to strain anything.   

Will probably hear from the daughter later today when she gets off work.   She is 12 hours away by car so seeing her is not possible.

sandhills

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Me, my dad and my son will go do a little shooting with the hand guns this afternoon.
For supper, my lovely wife is grilling steaks, fried Okra and sweet Taters and Garlic bread for supper.

Should be a nice day!  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Bruno of NH

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads
I miss my Dad :(
My daughter forgets me some times :( to busy with life I think
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

rjwoelk

The wife and 3 of our kids are taking me to pizza hut. .
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Ljohnsaw

My son, my daughter, her boyfriend and I will be going to our favorite Chinese Food place - worth the 40 minute drive!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

never finished

Had my sons and all the grand children today. I hate to   tell the rest of you, but. My grand  children presented me hand made cards. Stating that I am the best papa in the world. And I have already declared my grand children the smartest in the world. So it must be true.            But I'm thinking there's room for more than just me at the top. Happy fathers day to all. And after 20 years I still miss mine every day. 

samandothers

Bruno
I miss my dad too.  He passed 10 years ago.  Sure wish he was around, loved that man.  Did not tell him that often. But it is one of those things I hope he knew and feel like he did.  I know my kids love me too.
Kids do get busy for sure.  Hope you hear from your daughter.

thechknhwk

Happy Father's day to everyone.  I got to see my dad and kids for a couple hrs today before work tonight.

sawguy21

I never had my own family but my step son and daughter sure make up for it. I met them as adults and we have become close. Chris (step son) wished me happy father's day sniff. He is doting dad and step dad to two beautiful girls, a great guy.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thecfarm

I went to Red Barn!!!!! with the step son and family. Red Barn and Family. It does not get any better than that.That is a place that deep fry chicken. And I do mean chicken. It is wicked good.  ;D
I had a Happy Father's Day wish from my week old Granddaughter,Isabella!!! It did just got better.  ;D All the way from Mexico.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

Quote from: never finished on June 19, 2016, 07:01:38 PM
My grand  children presented me hand made cards. Stating that I am the best papa in the world. And I have already declared my grand children the smartest in the world. So it must be true.            But I'm thinking there's room for more than just me at the top.

:D :D  I have no doubt your grand children are absolutely correct. 
Say when

Czech_Made

Happy Father's day!

Hope you dont mind me bragging, got a set of mortise chisels  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!