iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Does Menominee retip Lucas blades???

Started by brdmkr, November 08, 2005, 09:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brdmkr

Does anyone know if Menominee retips Lucas blades?  I visited their website and requested information, but I never heard back from them.  If they don't do any of you have someone you can recommend?
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Jeff

I bet these guys know:
900 16th Street Menominee, MI 49858
Tel: 906-863-2609 • FAX 906-863-1147 • Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

And I bet they tell you yes.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pasbuild

From what Iv seen there I don't think theres a blade that they can't make, fix or sharpen  ;)
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Part_Timer

You need to call.  I never got an email responce their real busy

They retensioned one of my peterson blades and said that they could retip it when needed.

Tom
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

brdmkr

Thanks, guys.  I have gotten so used to the computer that the thought of an actual phone call just slipped my mind :D
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Dakota

bfdmkr,

I damaged a Lucas blade last summer that I thought was probably unfixable.  I sent it off to:

Shelton Saw Works, Inc.
201 Business Park Loop
Port of Shelton
Shelton, WA 98584

I was waiting for them to call me with word on the blade, when it showed up in the mail, fixed perfectly.  They just trusted me to send them payment.  Nice job, great service.
Dakota
Dave Rinker

Tom

It's great that another company does good work and has a good customer relation.  We would like for everyone to act like that.  Menominee is a Forum Sponser and contributes funds to the website so that we can stay on the air.   That's why we try to use our Sponsers.  They have done something to deserve the advertising other than a good job.

Perhaps you can convince the company that you mention to become a sponser.  We support sponsers. :)

Dakota

Good idea Tom.  What is the process for them to become a sponsor?  Let me know, and I'll give them a call today.
Dakota
Dave Rinker

Thank You Sponsors!