iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lt-70 wmz, 2006 model.

Started by drobertson, September 18, 2012, 06:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

does anyone know what set works came on this model?  Just got a call from an ole buddy that bought one, major trouble with things. Wish I could expound but you have to know my ole friend,  going there in the morning to see what he has going on.  It almost sounds like an alignment problem, just have to see first hand.  thanks,, david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

customsawyer

My 2005 models came with the first accuset but WM sent me the accuset 2 as a upgrade.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

MartyParsons

Hello,
Accuset 2 came out in 10/07  It could of been replaced with Accuset 2 most were.
Is this a Remote or command control mill or a walk with saw head?

Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

drobertson

Thanks custom for getting in, I thought about you and Marty, as the potential contacts,  I am not sure. I got the call around 6  central time.  I will know more in the morning, All I do know is he bought piles of logs, he has sawed tons with a circle mill, and this is new to him. he pick this mill up somewhere, and if you knew him, well I would not have to explain, just a great guy, just, he is what he is. I have fought as many have, and will fight again for a buddy.  if I need I will be on for some help, hope I am not alone, you guys are the best!  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

DanG

David, it sounds like you're in for an interesting day.  Let me guess, a cantankerous independent thinker, eh? :D  It does help to have the basic facts, and you know you'll get all the help you need right here. :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

drobertson

Howdy Dan, the ole boy ain't cantankeras, he is just a bit goofy. The  mill has the original accuset, with some signs of neglect on the rest of the mill. The head looks good, the rail very rusty. Cam followers need replacing and most likely a good going over. The is a wmz tech in the area that is suppose to stop by later today.  I did show his sawyer how to set the patterns, so that much went well, other than that I think he needs to give the machine a good fixin. He has a pile of logs,  Maybe 50k ft. 

Thank You Sponsors!