iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Any rodeo fans here?

Started by Haytrader, December 06, 2007, 07:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Hey Hay!  Us po' folks that don't have cable or sattelite didn't get to see any of the NFR.  I was pulling for Jule through this thread, though.  I don't reckon you could come up with a pic of Jule and Cezar to put on here, could ya?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Haytrader

I'll see.

I didn't have to look far.
Haytrader

DanG

OH YEAH!  Dats what I'm talkin' about! 8) 8) 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Roxie

What an awesome picture!  Cezar is in perfect harmony with that steer.  What an outstanding rider a guys gotta be to slide down off a horse like that, but hold on long enough to grab that steer! 

My only regret is that more PRCA events aren't televised. 

Note to Cowboy Bob:  The only head noddin I wanna see from you is when you're falling asleep in your chair.   :-*

Say when

Haytrader

Yes Roxie, and at full speed too.
And it all happens is 5 or 6 seconds, or less.

Cezer's registered name is Redigo Roman. He is owned by Cliff and Chad Van
Campen of Colo. I don't know how they came up with Cezar for short.

I too wished Pro Rodeo was telivised more. It all comes down to $$. There is even a little tug of war within the sport as a whole. Seems that more people want to watch Professional Bull Riding (PBR) than rodeo in general. Popularity dictates TV time so there is a lot of $$ directed to PBR. Some of the words best bull riders don't make it to the NFR because  the money is better in the PBR. The contestants (and people associated with) of the timed events would like the TV exposure and the added $$ also, but like was said before, the public won't support it.

We are fortunate to have the Timed Event Finals at the Lazy E Arena at Guthrie, Ok. each year. (they also have Bullnanza there) That is only a four hour drive for us so we take it in.

Rox, you mention wanting to see Cowboy Bob nodding in his chair only.
I bet he has rode a many broncs while in that chair.   ;)
Haytrader

Cowboy Bob

You got that right Haytrader, sometimes Rox comes over and blows a wisle in my
ear. I git up a hollin and hoppin wantin to know my score , she keeps loolin at me
cause i keep lookin up in the air , She ask me what imalookin at  HAIR thats what imalookin
at. That spurin the lounge chair can cause a holelota damage. I wish they would put more
roughstock events on to . The steer chasein is a good show to . I tried it a time or with
no sucess but I wasnt riddin no pony .... runnin boards on a73 chevy pikemup truck, ya
know what a mailbox dont strait as them horned critters at 35 mph. Haytrader you got
your  self a member of the clan to make yourself and your PROUD  But dpnt forget CESAR
he needs a trip to hot tub and the coors truck to . Best wishes next year to the new champs. Right now i hope this chair has no intenchion of buckin me off i dont have my riddin
pads on GIT ER DONE... Aint it so...
Creek Dairy Sales~Owner/Operator
Cows or Bulls~You want em, we buy em, I sell em
Quality not Quantity

Thank You Sponsors!