iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Belated Happy Bday

Started by Haytrader, January 20, 2004, 03:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haytrader

I just noticed that we missed some Bday's.
Yesterday was duke_401 and BuckSaw's birthdays and today is DeepWoods;
Better late than never, right?

8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

Hope you guys had/have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Haytrader

RavioliKid

Oops!

I hate it when I miss birthdays!

Happy birthday, guys!

:) :) :)
RavioliKid

Jeff

We never miss a birthday. Ya''ll will find out when its yours if you visit the forum on that day. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

shopteacher

Well Happy Birthday to all you guys. Hope you had a great one and many more to come.  
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

DeepWoods

Thanks,  I turned 48 today, and am glad to be where I am in my life.  I am enjoying learning new things, and this sawmilling thing is just another new and exciting venture that I hope will be as  rewarding as other things I have tried.  I try to live for today, and not let the little things get to me. Although I do have some bad days at work.  When I get home, I will go out to my shop, and sometimes just look at my tools to relax me.   I have a wonderful wife who lets me have what I want.  She also has had a great deal to do with where I am with things.   I guess I am one lucky guy.
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

Stump Jumper

QuoteWe never miss a birthday. Ya''ll will find out when its yours if you visit the forum on that day. ;D

Missed stump jumpers it was Sunday and he was on the Forum.  At least I think you missed it.
He turned 37 on Sunday.  I just can't catch up to him.

Happy Birthday to the rest of you all because we missed them too.

Miz Stump Jumper
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Jeff

We missed it because he didnt give it to us. He does not have a birthday listed in his profile.  :)

Stump Jumper

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Jeff

:D you missed a cake and everystuff too.  :D

Frank_Pender

Well ZI hope every one had a great B day. My excuse for missing them is what my wife calls senior moments for me.  :-/
Frank Pender

L. Wakefield

Argh- I am getting to be as one with those senior moments. When I get to forget my birthdays entirely does that mean I get to stop at that age??  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Thank You Sponsors!