iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada !!

Started by sprucebunny, October 11, 2010, 09:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprucebunny

Hoping that all Canadians have a Happy Thanksgiving : good food and good friends  8)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Warbird

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian friends.  :)

Coon

We had our Thanksgiving dinner yesterday after a nice early morning wild turkey hunt.  Got other plans for today so....

But anyhow Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of you Canadians.  ;D 

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

D Hagens

Happy Thanksgiving Canada! 8) Hope everyone has a great dinner and has family and friends close by. :)
Just me and my wife this year, nice for a change. :)

Tom Sawyer

Big dinner with my extended family yesterday.  Spent some time making a rabbit trap with my kids today.  Time well spent!

Tom

sawguy21

Karen out did herself with turkey, mashed tators, gravy, brussel sprouts and yams. Groan. Apple pie and ice cream for dessert but that will have to wait.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Brucer

Thanks, Joan & Warbird. The family drove all the way down the block to share with us ;D.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

SwampDonkey

Roasted a 1-1/2 lb Pork Rib Roast and darn near ate the whole roast in one sit. :D

digin_2 food2

Cheers to all.  smiley_beertoast
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

nas

Quote from: sprucebunny on October 11, 2010, 09:44:50 AM
Hoping that all Canadians have a Happy Thanksgiving : good food and good friends  8)
Hey, Thanks eh ;D
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Thank You Sponsors!