iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cool house paint job

Started by sprucebunny, April 19, 2012, 08:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprucebunny

This is about the coolest thing I've seen done to a stucco finish house !

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Now this just blows my mind!  say_what   TOoooooo COOL!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Brad_bb

Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

logwalker

How did you even think to do that. It is beautiful and unusual. Kudos, Joe
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WDH

Why did I not think of that  :D.  I really like it!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WDH

SYP to boot, probably longleaf  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

caveman

I'm guessing that the house is not in New Hampshire--cabbage palms don't grow that far north, do they?  It is neat.  It sort of reminds me of the 80's and 90's Jeep Wagoneers except they did not feature dove tailed joints. 
Caveman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Wonder how they did that? Paint or ????
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sprucebunny

The house is just south of Ocala FL. It's a flooring business.
That's one big faux painting project !
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Roxie

Someone sure had imagination and talent! 
Say when

isawlogs

That is cool  8)   Its like they had two boards and decided to paint them and joint them on the house.  I find the idea awsome!!!! :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

isawlogs

Oh , thanks for sending me and posting the pics, I put it on the computer as wallpaper    :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

tcsmpsi

Ol' Babe musta hauled those logs.   :)  Indeed, that is unique. 
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Buck

:(  I got told ...."no" :-\
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

DanG

That's really neat!!

I'm going to argue a little tree ID with WDH on this one.  No way is that longleaf.  It is obviously a loblolly, grown in the open over a septic tank!  ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WDH

Magicman

I love it, but it would be impossible to actually put that joint together.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ironwood

Magic, YOUR RIGHT! physically impossible. BUT still really cool.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

tyb525

I noticed that too, the joint could not be put together, even if it was normal sized. But still cool!
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

WDH

I don't know......I bet Dodgy could do it  :D.

Magicman

I know some folks that could take it apart.   :o   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Holmes

DanG really knows his  stuff  ;D
Think like a farmer.

Thank You Sponsors!