iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

sawing tomorrow ?

Started by steve phillips, August 20, 2012, 06:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve phillips

howdy all
if all goes well may be sawing tomorrow , have to see how it goes. digging footers tomorrow too, so i have to work on mill as i have free time. lol i have my 1st load of equiment here already. a 50 ton press and a doall bandsaw . maybe some pic tomorrow
if its not broke dont fix it !!!!

paul case

I hope to be sawing tomorow as well. IF I can get some logs to the mill to saw. I logged and sawed 4500 bdft by myself last week. PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

thechknhwk

Sawed today and then will back at it again on saturday and sunday.  Sunday is paying ;D

Migal

:) Got to Luv Dem Paying Day's.  8)
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

steve phillips

well no sawing for me yet,decided to put some 4x6 under my rail to give some support and height . but i have cranked it up ,did all the adjusting to everything . i like it its in my blood already so what happens when i start sawing lol.

building progress     frost footers in the morning slab next week weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if its not broke dont fix it !!!!

drobertson

Well, good luck with all the stuff, been in the timber myself, just shy of 3000 feet last evening and this morning, what a killer, I like sawing boards more than felling. Hats are off to the loggers.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

I am always gonna saw tomorrow, but sometimes tomorrow comes a few days later.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thurlow

Quote from: Magicman on August 24, 2012, 02:29:18 PM
I am always gonna saw tomorrow, but sometimes tomorrow comes a few days later.   :-\

I'm not sure that "tomorrow" actually exists;  there's a barbershop (not a salon, but a real barbershop) in the next town that has a big sign on the door, "Free haircuts tomorrow".  If you walk in and inquire about the free haircuts, they'll tell you that they're free tomorrow.........just like the sign says.
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

clww

There's a bar on the outskirts of Key West, on Route 1, that has painted on it's side "FREE Beer. Tomorrow".
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!