iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can you get a better marketing deal than this? And help the FF?

Started by Brucer, April 24, 2009, 10:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mad murdock

Nice job on the webpage layout Jeff, and congrats Brucer on the site.  I did a search on startpage.com (I like them over google, as they do not store personal search data like google does).  Came up in the top 20.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

justusone

Magicman

Welcome justusone, to the Forestry Forum.   :)  Tell us a bit about yourself and your interest.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Brucer

Bump.

I just had a question from a fellow FF member about the web page Jeff built for me, so I figured it was time to bump this back up to the top.

Jeff upgraded the page this year so I could show several more photos of my product.

Here's part of a message I got from my contact page on January 7 this year: "I'm looking to purchase some 1x6 and 1x8 Douglas Fir. I would need it shipped to Vancouver for pickup."

That's a 400 mile trip and shipping would cost almost as much as the lumber. He was happy to pay me extra to dig out the lumber piles, which were under 3' of snow at the time. He wanted to run the wood through a planer and shaper to make mouldings for a new house.

Here's a followup message on March 30: "Just wanted to thank you for all your effort on that order. It turned out great."

The profit on that order alone paid for the web page fee this year  :).

In the last few years quite a few people have found me via the web, even though they could have found someone closer just by going out and taking a drive.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Thank You Sponsors!