iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Eco Terrorist

Started by Sixacresand, July 22, 2021, 08:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

I have never heard of the term. People would drive metal spikes into trees (I assume on federal land) to make trees useless to sawmills and create dangers to mill workers and equipment.  
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

mike_belben

Small clandestine groups that emerged out of the 1960s, usually tied to far left radicalism. Earth first!  Rewilding Institute, etc. David Foreman was a pioneer organizer of these fruitloops.  They called it "monkey wrenching."   Eric mcdavids plot to bomb the nimbus dam is the last time i noticed any splash from them.  

Most of them took the saul alinsky model of get a haircut, put on a suit and look for a govt job that allows you to attack the system from the inside via policy changes. Then you can destroy america without any jailtime. 
Praise The Lord

sawguy21

Far too many of them here! They think nothing of spiking trees and roads to damage equipment and risk lives. One group is blockading a decommissioned road not far from here to protect a sacred 'old growth' forest, there are no plans to harvest it. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

HemlockKing

Quote from: sawguy21 on July 22, 2021, 02:38:59 PM
Far too many of them here! They think nothing of spiking trees and roads to damage equipment and risk lives. One group is blockading a decommissioned road not far from here to protect a sacred 'old growth' forest, there are no plans to harvest it. :D
Is this crown land or private?crown I’m assuming. When will these people realize we have a great renewable resource here, trees grow back, mining and drilling and fracking is long term damage, the eco people attack the forest industry but it’s our cleanest(most environmentally friendly) industry and way of earning, where exactly do they think money to keep the country afloat is to come from? Wind farm jobs? :D
A1

Sixacresand

According to the "news", one has been nominated to head up the BLM
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

K-Guy

Years ago when I worked at a rendering plant(I know great job) we heard of attacks and bombings of packing houses and rendering plants by them also (the vegan variety).
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

mike_belben

So.. Its normal to dismiss these people as idiots.  But they arent. Well.. The leadership isnt anyways.. The flock may well be a bunch of moon bats looking for purpose in their disheveled lives but a good leader can make even better use of a lemming flock.

With no plans to harvest the forest they look to be wasting their time.  But what theyre doing is the same with all forms of idealogical radicalism, theyre following a program that moscow built during the cold war years and went around the world teaching and financing among every "disenfranchized" demographic they could reach, in order to help foster little skirmishes and revolutions in their capitalist enemy nations, so as to weaken their enemy in the event of war.

Today we call it "community organizing" and its protected by the constitution as free speach and freedom to assemble.  Thats why it works.  Our constitutions werent designed with protecting itself from domestic dismantlers.  

So It starts with an incident that gets free publicity and then use that to reach the public for free to spread your ideology, attract recruits and to make demands of the established power if you can grow big enough.  They stand around blocking a road hoping some redneck or cop comes along and gives them grief to record or even hits one of them for an immediate viral sensation that gets them in the spotlight for recruiting fresh members.

This staged or semi staged event, whether violent or not, was THE way to get in the spotlight prior to internet and camcorders. When only news companies had the equipment to air the footage.  Light something on fire then scroll out your banner or flag when joe blow assignment reporter shows up in the news 24 van. Then it gets huge. 

With terrorist groups they often make demands for a "voice" in government with the promise of stopping the violence if they get what they want.  And it really works.  The event can be a bomb, a hijacking, a building on fire, a hostage situation..  Or bostonites will recall two dipspit chicks with their arms cemented in a barrel on the interstate to block rush hour traffic and get the entire city news system on deck.  Or hey.. Just chain yourself to a skidder.  Just get your butt on the news so your kindred spirits can find you and be recruited into the fold.. Thats the point.

You Qtips in the audience will recall egyptian born muslim brotherhood terrorist yasser arafat, of the PLO with his pistol and olive branch at the UN assembly.  It took them only 10 years to become the legitimate govt of palestine, 64 to 74.   Arafat went to lamumba university in moscow.  So did PLO successor mahmoud abbas.  Theyre both reds pretending to be islamic.  Both were involved in the 73 olympic hostage crisis and the 85 aircraft hijackings.  These two got trained and funded by moscow and really wrote the roadmap for turning a terrorist cell into a "legitimate" government via pandering to the UN for status.

There are lots more examples and many many volumes written and disseminated about how to do it, especially on college campuses.  The 3 founding members of black lives matter, are self described "trained marxists" who went to the labor/community strategy center under eric mann of the weathermen.   These arent the first.  Rosa parks and martin luther king trained at the highhlander school.  It doesnt mean theyre communists, it means they were doing something useful to them. (Marx was trying to instigate the civil war in america from afar.  Reds are never trying to truly help blacks.  They only want to empower the black community enough to fight their capitalist enemy from the inside, unknowingly, on red's behalf.)  Putting pedophiles in the pulpit and crooks in office is just as useful.

Anything to corrupt, weaken and split the free world into fractions against itself.  Defund the police. Endless race, gender, age, class and sexual orientation polemics. Make the employer a criminal and the criminal a saint. Ruin the dollar, help us make a debt noose. Etc etc etc.  

When you blend all of these weapons together you get a social nuke they call "intersectionality" amongst themselves.
Praise The Lord

HemlockKing

Quote from: mike_belben on July 22, 2021, 05:02:07 PM
So.. Its normal to dismiss these people as idiots.  But they arent. Well.. The leadership isnt anyways.. The flock may well be a bunch of moon bats looking for purpose in their disheveled lives but a good leader can make even better use of a lemming flock.

With no plans to harvest the forest they look to be wasting their time.  But what theyre doing is the same with all forms of idealogical radicalism, theyre following a program that moscow built during the cold war years and went around the world teaching and financing among every "disenfranchized" demographic they could reach, in order to help foster little skirmishes and revolutions in their capitalist enemy nations, so as to weaken their enemy in the event of war.

Today we call it "community organizing" and its protected by the constitution as free speach and freedom to assemble.  Thats why it works.  Our constitutions werent designed with protecting itself from domestic dismantlers.  

So It starts with an incident that gets free publicity and then use that to reach the public for free to spread your ideology, attract recruits and to make demands of the established power if you can grow big enough.  

This staged event, whether violent or not, was THE way to get in the spotlight prior to internet and camcorders. When only news companies had the equipment to air the footage.  With terrorist groups they often make demands for a "voice" in government with the promise of stopping the violence if they get what they want.  And it really works.  The event can be a bomb, a hijacking, a building on fire, a hostage situation..  Or bostonites will recall two dipspit chicks with their arms cemented in a barrel on the interstate to block rush hour traffic and get the entire city news system on deck.  Or hey.. Just chain yourself to a skidder.  Just get your butt on the news so your kindred spirits can find you and be recruited into the fold.. Thats the point.

You Qtips in the audience will recall egyptian born muslim brotherhood terrorist yasser arafat, of the PLO with his pistol and olive branch at the UN assembly.  It took them only 10 years to become the legitimate govt of palestine, 64 to 74.   Arafat went to lamumba university in moscow.  So did PLO successor mahmoud abbas.  Theyre both reds pretending to be islamic.  Both were involved in the 73 olympic hostage crisis and the 85 aircraft hijackings.  These two got trained and funded by moscow and really wrote the roadmap for turning a terrorist cell into a "legitimate" government via pandering to the UN for status.

There are lots more examples and many many volumes written and disseminated about how to do it, especially on college campuses.  The 3 founding members of black lives matter, are self described "trained marxists" who went to the labor/community strategy center under eric mann of the weathermen.   These arent the first.  Rosa parks and martin luther king trained at the highhlander school.  It doesnt mean theyre communists, it means they were doing something useful to them.  Putting pedophiles in the pulpit and crooks in office is just as useful.

Anything to corrupt, weaken and split the free world into fractions against itself.  Defund the police.  Make the employer a criminal and the criminal a saint. Ruin the dollar, help us make a debt noose. Etc etc etc.  
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EA2ohrt5Q

You’ll enjoy this one mike 
A1

21incher

Guess I was an eco terrorist when I was 12 years old building treehouses and didn't even know it. Drove in some big spikes so they wouldn't fall down. There's a fancy name for everything now ;D.  
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

mike_belben

Watched it quite a few times since it appeared around 2013 or so.  I believe he is one of maybe 5 genuine defectors to reach our media. There have been dozens, probably hundreds of false ones.  Golitsyn is the most important.

Beware that video is often used as bait on disinfo channels. The info is true, i think yuri is true.  I do not trust G edward griffin, the interviewer.  He was one of the best sources on a campaign of warning americans about active measure operations in his early career, exceptional.  

And then he plagiarized creature from jekyll island off eustace mullins and ezra pound (who is a commie) and went all wierdo UFOs and food and EMP tinfoil crap.  He was smarter than that. 

And the vid was shot in the 80s but never released.  I looked very, very hard to find out if yuri was alive and the internet was blank about him for years.  Then one day i find some obscure one liner saying he died in 93.  Now he has a full blown wikipedia full of details.  But where was all this info when i was scratching for it 5 years ago?

America was extremely interested in his info in 1984 when it was useful.  In 2013 its far too late.  Why was it suppressed for so long?  

Golitsyn's work will explain that part.  

Praise The Lord

charles mann

A month ago, my supervisor said some hikers found some fire bombs along hiking trails around coeur d'alene, id. Early this there was an active shooter at USFS fire base in cali, then another near coeur d'alene, 2 days later, another shooting at a usfs fire base near kamiha, id, 30 min north of the fire/tanker base i was at in grangeville, id. 
Temple, Tx
Fire Fighting and Heavy Lift Helicopter Mech
Helicopter and Fixed Wing Pilot

mike_belben

It would be foolish to think its random.  Just like piles of brick magically appear a day prior to riots breaking out.. Random. 

The dead of a hot summer is the best time to "call out the instigator" as the song says. You ever seen a winter riot?  
Praise The Lord

Sauna freak

I've encountered the pipeline variety.  I work on pipeline remote sites, and we are by necessity required to provide our own security due to the immediate response sometimes needed and spread out work zone.  I was in an overwatch position watching 3 of them stalk our digup crew and welder through the crosshairs.  They were scanning with binoculars, taking long range photos and paper notes.  If they only knew...  I radioed the uniformed security who were on a nearby active dig site, and later sheriffs office came in a side by side to pick them up before the close quarters security had to do more than watch them.  I believe Homeland Security ended up looking into their unauthorized recon activities.

If they'd had bad intentions towards my guys or the facility beyond hurling insults or getting in the way, I had a green light to use deadly force.

We also had a funny encounter with one dude.  He locked and chained himself to a gate, but didn't wrap the chain around to include the post.  A few pipeliners took great joy in swinging his screaming, crying, swearing butt right along with the gate, pinning it in place and putting 3 ice cold waters just out of his reach.  Around noon when it started to get hot, we felt bad for him and cut him loose with the chop saw after photocopying his ID and delivering a few vague, veiled threats.
Sauna... like spa treatment, but for men

mike_belben

:D

Apparently that one needs more training. 
Praise The Lord

Ron Wenrich

Many years ago, I was on another board that had a poster from the SE Asian area that wanted to know about spiking trees.  But, his reasoning was entirely different.

This nation had a problem of poachers going in and taking high grade tropical hardwoods.  They had guards and rangers on most of their national lands, but they were highly corruptible.  They were thinking of turning to spiking as a method of protecting their trees.  I don't know if they ever spiked any trees, but it was an interesting concept.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Sauna freak

RE The chain guy.  Always a bad idea. Folks are running out of patience with this BS.  One might find themselves in a remote location with a second padlock married in the chain and have to go full coyote. 
Sauna... like spa treatment, but for men

Ron Scott

Met and dealt with many of them during my tenure with the USFS. There were several different organizations of them and some more destructive than others. Anti logging was a primary crusade.
~Ron

HemlockKing

A1

Thank You Sponsors!